Default How long has Unyielding Sovereignty been bugged?

Unyielding Sovereignty is not removing neg levels. How long has it been bugged?

Quote Originally Posted by Standal View Post
    Unyielding Sovereignty is not removing neg levels. How long has it been bugged?
    not only does it not remove neg levels, but not death pens. and if you cast it on someone with death pen, all that goes away is the timer.

i noticed it around the 19.1 patch

hob
    main toons: hauteur(silly caster) Sttomper (silly barbarian)-jammiee (Silly paladin)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eladrin View Post
    You are still completely free to run around like a jackrabbit on caffeine.
    quem deus vult perdere, dementat prius

The Hatchery
    2014 DDO Players Council

It was broken by U19 (the new Enhancements link to a new broken version of the spell like ability).
    Author of Info Blue UI Skin (Really wish Turbine would update the skinning interface and enable all the new UI parts.)
    If you don't have an SSD, you should be using DDOPreload (fixes the slow first login issue)

Quote Originally Posted by Backley View Post
    It was broken by U19 (the new Enhancements link to a new broken version of the spell like ability).
    Do you mean to say that the US feat still works an normal, and it's only the US enhancement which is broken in this manner?

Quote Originally Posted by Hobgoblin View Post
    not only does it not remove neg levels, but not death pens. and if you cast it on someone with death pen, all that goes away is the timer.
    Yeah, that was fun to learn. Made running EE twice as fun when my mates had 5 perm neg levels.

Founder

I hope that people have been bug reporting this. I haven't seen anywhere that a Dev is aware of this issue.

The Hatchery
    2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Urist View Post
    Do you mean to say that the US feat still works an normal, and it's only the US enhancement which is broken in this manner?
    Sorry, didn't even realize it was available as a Feat. No idea.
    Author of Info Blue UI Skin (Really wish Turbine would update the skinning interface and enable all the new UI parts.)
    If you don't have an SSD, you should be using DDOPreload (fixes the slow first login issue)

Quote Originally Posted by Backley View Post
    Sorry, didn't even realize it was available as a Feat. No idea.
    Yes, it's a class feat granted at cleric level 6 for followers of the Sovereign Host. Clerics over level 6 from before the pass have to LR to get the option to take it, so I'm not surprised you haven't seen it - I haven't bothered LRing my cleric, either.

EDIT:
    Just did a quick run on Lamannia. I couldn't think of a way to quickly test neg levels, but the US enhancement *did* remove death penalty. However, the US feat did not!
    Last edited by Urist; 09-22-2013 at 07:51 AM.