Default What level for heroic High Road?

When U19 went live we got a new heroic version of the High Road of Shadows pack. Wiki isn't update yet; what level are the heroic High Road quests? Are they all the same level?

Quote Originally Posted by EllisDee37 View Post
    When U19 went live we got a new heroic version of the High Road of Shadows pack. Wiki isn't update yet; what level are the heroic High Road quests? Are they all the same level?
    http://ddowiki.com/page/The_High_Road

Going by what it says here, seems to be level 18. My turn now for a related question. Are there any heroic versions of the named items? I think I remember seeing a thread with one named item, but it got buried at some point. I haven't seen any mention on the wiki and nobody I know has pulled any heroic items at all. Do they exist?
    Kaarloe - Degenerate Matter - Argonnessen

Quote Originally Posted by redspecter23 View Post
    http://ddowiki.com/page/The_High_Road

Going by what it says here, seems to be level 18.
    That's the wilderness area. None of the quests have any updated info regarding heroic levels, but for now I'll assume they're all level 18. I agree with you that 18 seems a reasonable guess.

All quests are level 18.
    Amossa d'Cannith, Sarlona, casually trying Completionist (12/14) [<o>]
    Almost-never-played-alts: Arquera - Chapolin - Fabber - Herweg - Mecanico - Tenma

I want DDO to be a better game. Those are my personal suggestions on: Ammunition, Archmage, Combat Stances, Deities, Dispel Magic, Epic Destiny Map, Fast Healing, Favor, Favored Enemy, Half-elf Enhancements, Monk Kensai, Monk Stances, Past Life, Potency, Potions, Ranger Spells, Summons, Tiered Loot.

That's the wilderness area. None of the quests have any updated info regarding heroic levels, but for now I'll assume they're all level 18. I agree with you that 18 seems a reasonable guess.
    I suppose I could have logged in and checked, but it seemed like a logical guess. I've run them on a couple heroic lives. Not overly difficult and meh xp but a decent daily EN or EH farm if you like them. I'm just hoping there is a chance at some level 17-19 heroic gear. Heroic Hard Nether Grasps might fill a nice hole for level 18 - 20 grinding. Over 20 chests opened so far and no luck here but it's a small sample size.

I suppose I could have logged in and checked, but it seemed like a logical guess. I've run them on a couple heroic lives. Not overly difficult and meh xp but a decent daily EN or EH farm if you like them. I'm just hoping there is a chance at some level 17-19 heroic gear. Heroic Hard Nether Grasps might fill a nice hole for level 18 - 20 grinding. Over 20 chests opened so far and no luck here but it's a small sample size.
    Does the chain reward give any named items like with druid's deep?

Wait, is there a chain reward? It's been months since I've run the chain and I only ran it a handful of times.

Does the chain reward give any named items like with druid's deep?

Wait, is there a chain reward? It's been months since I've run the chain and I only ran it a handful of times.
    The chain reward on heroic gives the same EN loot you'd get if you run it on epic. It may not even matter if you run the chain all epic or mix and match.

Community Member

Ran this a week or two ago, and just letting you know that on Heroic Elite the trash mobs are CR 28.

Had a bit of a shock walking into the Inn one. CR 28 casters spamming Disintegrates constantly, kinda hurts.

Are there any heroic versions of the named items? I think I remember seeing a thread with one named item, but it got buried at some point. I haven't seen any mention on the wiki and nobody I know has pulled any heroic items at all. Do they exist?
    I saw a few on Sarlona AH. They exist.
    Almost-never-played-alts: Arquera - Chapolin - Fabber - Herweg - Mecanico - Tenma

I want DDO to be a better game. Those are my personal suggestions on: Ammunition, Archmage, Combat Stances, Deities, Dispel Magic, Epic Destiny Map, Fast Healing, Favor, Favored Enemy, Half-elf Enhancements, Monk Kensai, Monk Stances, Past Life, Potency, Potions, Ranger Spells, Summons, Tiered Loot.

Yes, items are there, Normal, Hard and Elite. The end reward list is all Epic Normal items. The quest levels are 18, but I believe the last is 19.
    Shorlong - Pale Master, Cevon - Druid Archer, Gorgnak - Barbarian, Addanc - Bear Tank, Juristash - Shadar Kai Assassin, Treiah - Morninglord Tempest Ranger, Baylfyre - CC Bard, Deimanus - Bladeforged Melee Arti, Daerian - Healing Cleric Morninglord, Krazig - Pally Tank, Veriste - Shadar Kai Death Knight, Xanapheia - TWF FVS, Helainia - Shadar Kai Henshin-Theif

Leader of The Dark Creed

Quote Originally Posted by Shorlong View Post
    Yes, items are there, Normal, Hard and Elite. The end reward list is all Epic Normal items. The quest levels are 18, but I believe the last is 19.
    No, all five are level 18.

Quote Originally Posted by nibel View Post
    No, all five are level 18.
    Ok, thanks for that. I've only run it once and couldn't remember.
    Shorlong - Pale Master, Cevon - Druid Archer, Gorgnak - Barbarian, Addanc - Bear Tank, Juristash - Shadar Kai Assassin, Treiah - Morninglord Tempest Ranger, Baylfyre - CC Bard, Deimanus - Bladeforged Melee Arti, Daerian - Healing Cleric Morninglord, Krazig - Pally Tank, Veriste - Shadar Kai Death Knight, Xanapheia - TWF FVS, Helainia - Shadar Kai Henshin-Theif

Leader of The Dark Creed

Quote Originally Posted by Shorlong View Post
    Yes, items are there, Normal, Hard and Elite.
    Those drop rates must be abysmal. I guess I'll get back to grinding again until I see something. More out of curiosity than anything else. No pics anywhere and no info on wiki at all.

Those drop rates must be abysmal. I guess I'll get back to grinding again until I see something. More out of curiosity than anything else. No pics anywhere and no info on wiki at all.
    I have pulled three named items, only thought to SS one of them (Nether Grasps, hard). My wife pulled something to, don't remember what. We ran it just once, but I feel we got REALLY lucky.

Leader of The Dark Creed