Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Scheduled Server Downtime: 6:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT) Monday, September 23rd

UPDATE 3:22 PM Eastern (-4 GMT): The DDO Store is once again available. Thanks!

UPDATE 12:16 PM Eastern (-4 GMT): At this time the game worlds are open, but the DDO Store is not yet available. Thanks for your patience!

The DDO Game Servers will be brought down on Monday, September 23rd from 6:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT) for an update to the game. Thanks for your patience, and we'll see you back in the game soon!

NOTE: The update is Update 19 Patch 2. This downtime is a bit longer than usual due to some web site and systems maintenance that will also be taking place. Due to this maintenance, it is likely that the web site will be unavailable during much of the downtime on Monday. Players wishing to know the latest status during the update are encouraged to visit us on Facebook or Twitter. We will try to get the Release Notes posted during the downtime, but our success in that effort will depend somewhat on web site availability. Thanks!
    Last edited by Cordovan; 09-23-2013 at 02:23 PM.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

Cool! Thanks for the explanation, it is much appreciated. Can't wait to get back into the church and the cult!
    Matt Walsh:
    But Truth is eternal, so it can never be old or new. It never ‘was’ or ‘will be.’ It just ‘is.’ It always ‘is.’

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    The DDO Game Servers will be brought down on Monday, September 23rd from 6:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT) for an update to the game. Thanks for your patience, and we'll see you back in the game soon!

NOTE: The update is Update 19 Patch 2. This downtime is a bit longer than usual due to some web site and systems maintenance that will also be taking place. Due to this maintenance, it is likely that the web site will be unavailable during much of the downtime on Monday. Players wishing to know the latest status during the update are encouraged to visit us on Facebook or Twitter. We will try to get the Release Notes posted during the downtime, but our success in that effort will depend somewhat on web site availability. Thanks!
    pls cordovan, could you post in the thread

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...-timer-is-sold!

to confirm if it's true that with LR you don't reset the TR timer? if that goes live i think you'll sell far less otto's than used to (i know you are gonna reduce the TR timer when u20 hits live, could you please don't modify that important part of the TR/otto's until u20 is released?)
    psykopeta - hoarding pl, for the sake of hoarding, the day i become ubercompletionist will be because there isn't anything to delay it more - thelanis, where the gimps claim to be pros and noobs claim to be pros, no newbies allowed(unless they claim to be pros), we have enough drama w/o them. PS i'm not a pro, maybe if i reincarnate in RL...

Quote Originally Posted by psykopeta View Post
    pls cordovan, could you post in the thread

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...-timer-is-sold!

to confirm if it's true that with LR you don't reset the TR timer? if that goes live i think you'll sell far less otto's than used to (i know you are gonna reduce the TR timer when u20 hits live, could you please don't modify that important part of the TR/otto's until u20 is released?)
    pretty sure that went live u19 or u19p1, not 100% on it though.

Community Member

I take it the fact that Cannith Challenge Ranged Weapons are broken on Lamm is irrelevant and this patch will go ahead regardless?

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...s-to-be-broken

Quote Originally Posted by Charononus View Post
    like i posted in the thread, i tr'ed this same month and could use the lr to reset the tr timer
    psykopeta - hoarding pl, for the sake of hoarding, the day i become ubercompletionist will be because there isn't anything to delay it more - thelanis, where the gimps claim to be pros and noobs claim to be pros, no newbies allowed(unless they claim to be pros), we have enough drama w/o them. PS i'm not a pro, maybe if i reincarnate in RL...

another guy confirmed that this wednesday did tr+lr

cordovan pls, any answer? u19,2 is gonna be the doomday!!!XD

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post

I sure hope you are fixing the login issue where half the servers come up "down" every time.

This is another fail on systems design you need to fix.

Seems to happen ALOT on premium accounts as compared to vip. I have both and on the premium its a nasty occurance just too often.
    Captain's Crew - Ghallanda

Quote Originally Posted by redraider View Post
    I sure hope you are fixing the login issue where half the servers come up "down" every time.

This is another fail on systems design you need to fix.

Seems to happen ALOT on premium accounts as compared to vip. I have both and on the premium its a nasty occurance just too often.
    I have premium accounts and it never happened to me.

Brand / Commerce Manager Tolero's Avatar

At this time the game worlds are open, but the DDO Store is not yet available. Thanks for your patience!

Community Member

Thumbs down i just want my accouts ended and money returned

Quote Originally Posted by Charononus View Post
    sorry this games broken more than it works I want money back and my accounts closed after a month of posting sending in for help but nothing got fixed only got crappy ... then when I tell ingame support just fix the ****ing **** and stop giving me excuses they go and ban me not I don't want too spend 200 bucks a month here I wanna spend it else were now if their is going too be an issues with you returning my money that's find ill just see you in court instead ive tried to find a way to end this account but your ban on me had made it too were I cant do this witch not you have my credit card information and will auto take from it so just end this account and return my money.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by kataries View Post
    sorry this games broken more than it works I want money back and my accounts closed after a month of posting sending in for help but nothing got fixed only got crappy ... then when I tell ingame support just fix the ****ing **** and stop giving me excuses they go and ban me not I don't want too spend 200 bucks a month here I wanna spend it else were now if their is going too be an issues with you returning my money that's find ill just see you in court instead ive tried to find a way to end this account but your ban on me had made it too were I cant do this witch not you have my credit card information and will auto take from it so just end this account and return my money.
    *This game is broken more often than working smoothly. I would like my money back and my accounts closed; I've spent a month posting, sending in for help, but nothing was fixed. As it got worse, I was extremely rude to the in-game support staff, and they had the audacity to ban me for it. I want my $200/month back, and I will choose to spend it somewhere else. If there are issues with that, I will see you in court. I've tried to find a way to close my account, but due to the ban I have been unable to close it. You are still taking a monthly fee from my card despite my requests to close my account, so please take this post as my request to close my account and return the money I've spent on this game.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrys View Post
    *This game is broken more often than working smoothly. I would like my money back and my accounts closed; I've spent a month posting, sending in for help, but nothing was fixed. As it got worse, I was extremely rude to the in-game support staff, and they had the audacity to ban me for it. I want my $200/month back, and I will choose to spend it somewhere else. If there are issues with that, I will see you in court. I've tried to find a way to close my account, but due to the ban I have been unable to close it. You are still taking a monthly fee from my card despite my requests to close my account, so please take this post as my request to close my account and return the money I've spent on this game.
    I have been playing this game for 7.5 years roughly. In my experience the game servers are rarely down, maintenance is usually only for 3 to 6 hours and during a time when few people play anyway, and the staff have always been super helpful.

Your comments and a demand for a refund therefore is, in my humble opinion, a complete fabrication. Maybe you do want your money back, but your reasons are likely because you have a hostile personality and get annoyed at every little thing way too easily.

(Note: I do see you posted that comment in 2009, so my reply 6 years later is probably pointless.)

Quote Originally Posted by Soljargon View Post
    I have been playing this game for 7.5 years roughly. In my experience the game servers are rarely down, maintenance is usually only for 3 to 6 hours and during a time when few people play anyway, and the staff have always been super helpful.

Your comments and a demand for a refund therefore is, in my humble opinion, a complete fabrication. Maybe you do want your money back, but your reasons are likely because you have a hostile personality and get annoyed at every little thing way too easily.

(Note: I do see you posted that comment in 2009, so my reply 6 years later is probably pointless.)
    You quoted the wrong guy. The guy you quoted was doing some editing for the post you wanted to quote. Also, his join date is 2009, but his post was today.
    Matt Walsh:
    But Truth is eternal, so it can never be old or new. It never ‘was’ or ‘will be.’ It just ‘is.’ It always ‘is.’

Quote Originally Posted by kataries View Post
    ...then when I tell ingame support just fix the ****ing **** and stop giving me excuses they go and ban me ...

Cussing out Support tech = ban?

WAI.

See also: Don't discuss Fight Club™.

I suggest walking away for a while and letting the adrenaline settle a bit. *shrug*
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    DDO Freebies ____ Monster Manual

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel_666 View Post
    I take it the fact that Cannith Challenge Ranged Weapons are broken on Lamm is irrelevant and this patch will go ahead regardless?

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...s-to-be-broken
    And.... it's in live now. I can confirm this with the my Epic Calomel Banded Heavy Repeater, my ex-main weapon, which now does zero damage, and does not automatically load ammo. Thanks for listening.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kirous View Post
    And.... it's in live now. I can confirm this with the my Epic Calomel Banded Heavy Repeater, my ex-main weapon, which now does zero damage, and does not automatically load ammo. Thanks for listening.
    Well in their defense they were quick to fix the bug that benefited the players by allowing them to craft a cannith challenge item to min lvl 1! A bug they introduced when making it so you could not lower a cannith challenge item min lvl by 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirous View Post
    Did you test it without an active runearm? My rune arm makes my repeater display this behavior when I have the auto charge feat toggled on, but stops doing it when I toggle that feat off and discharge the rune arm.
    Matt Walsh:

Quote Originally Posted by Havok.cry View Post
    Did you test it without an active runearm? My rune arm makes my repeater display this behavior when I have the auto charge feat toggled on, but stops doing it when I toggle that feat off and discharge the rune arm.
    Yes, it doesn't work even without a runearm. On Lamannia people reported it affected Cannith challenge bows also. Other repeaters/bows seem to work though so we don't need to throw mobs with sticks and stones.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok.cry View Post
    You quoted the wrong guy. The guy you quoted was doing some editing for the post you wanted to quote. Also, his join date is 2009, but his post was today.
    and you referenced the wrong person. Kataries was the original poster and according to what I see, he joined May 2013.....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast