Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

oops double post
    Last edited by Havok.cry; 09-20-2013 at 11:40 AM.
    Matt Walsh:
    But Truth is eternal, so it can never be old or new. It never ‘was’ or ‘will be.’ It just ‘is.’ It always ‘is.’

Quote Originally Posted by bsquishwizzy View Post
    You know if the Telekinesis Guard required a higher save, I would be GREAT armor. But for the ML it has, Telekinesis is just useless. I had it proc two times that I actually recall, and one of them was in the King's Forest (which I thought odd).

Outside of that, with the Symbiot it is indeed decent stuff. Event the Metal Fatigue isn't all that bad.
    I forget that it even has telekenisis guard lol. I put the docent on my arties dog and he keeps the enemy casters suppressed really well. Never took it off him till I TRed that character. The +10 to it's reflex was pretty nice too, since I gave my dog evasion.

The antimagic spike is one of the few abilities that add to attacks that works on ranged as well as melee. Way back when this first came out I had a 18 fighter 1 ranger 1 wizard AA that wore this armor religiously just for that antimagic spike.
    Matt Walsh:
    But Truth is eternal, so it can never be old or new. It never ‘was’ or ‘will be.’ It just ‘is.’ It always ‘is.’

I use the light armor with an ranger with the +10 reflex at lvl 21. It's still excellent armor.

I use the medium armor with a warchanter with the melodic guard at lvl 21. It's still excellent armor (10 amp, 2 guards)

The beholder plate looks solid but I haven't tried it yet.

Once I got this pack, I stopped farming for dragontouched armor.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePrincipal View Post

Once I got this pack, I stopped farming for dragontouched armor.
    I still use dragontouched armor on some guys... only way to get ooze guard in that slot
    Matt Walsh:

It's terrific armor for a multiclass toon that has splashed rogue. You have evasion but can't heavily invest in dex. Bingo, +10 reflex saves get you back up closer to where you would be if you had started with a decent dex. Not spectacular, but it makes evasion so much more useful where it normally wouldn't be as useful. Also, it's AC is pretty decent for it's level.

My 26 level bard with a rogue splash still wears his when there's traps that require standing in the danger zone to disarm. Otherwise, he would not make it.

I think even druids can wear it, so it might be a pretty cool choice for a druid/monk splash.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12