Community Member FlaviusMaximus's Avatar

Default EE Stormhorns and Wheelon end rewards and chests must be borked

I keep getting end reward lists in ee wheelon and stormhorns full of min lvl 26 stuff. No, not the selection of three named items that you get when you complete the quest. I fully understand those only drop in one flavor. I'm talking about the random loot gen - the stuff that I'm actually running the quests for.

In addition, side chests in these quests are dropping min lvl 26ish stuff for me on ee with a +2 loot gem active.

The end chests seem to be better about dropping min lvl 28 stuff, but with the end rewards lists being borked and the side chests being suspiciously stingy, there is very little incentive to run these quests on higher difficulties right now. At least as far as I've observed. I have not been able to run the new quests on ee before this last week because of TR projects, so I'm not sure if this is a new or old problem.

Is anyone else having this issue?

On a side note, I would be very disappointed if the end rewards and chests are working as intended right now.
    Last edited by FlaviusMaximus; 09-20-2013 at 03:20 AM.

Wasn't there a bug for a while, with loot gems and max level chests? Not sure I remember the details though, something about reducing rather than increasing chest loot level.

P.S. Don't quote me on this.