Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Community Member Phaeton_Seraph's Avatar

The other problem is the memory leak.

People I know that have problems with their game getting "laggy" when they switch characters from login, instead of quitting out and restarting the client, are getting the same lag by logging out and back on with the same character to enter the Hall of Heroes.

Perhaps they're on older machines than mine, because it's worse for them, but yeah, I start getting stop lag and large graphical effects start causing me problems too, where they wouldn't if I restarted the client completely.

i thought they were suppose to add to the hall of heroes in the future. i swear a dev said it somewhere. honestly i dont mind it so much. i like it for its use.

Quote Originally Posted by OverlordOfRats View Post
    Does it have anything in it or is it just a way for characters to switch between the realms at login?
    On Lamannia they added a mailbox, banker and auctioner in both halls. And a corner with three black doors with a pirate flag, a pumpkin, and a blue disc over it.
    Main: Amossa d'Cannith, Sarlona, casually trying Completionist [<o>]

Almost-never-played-alts: Arquera - Chapolin - Fabber - Herweg - Mecanico - Tenma

I want DDO to be a better game. Those are my personal suggestions on: Ammunition, Archmage, Combat Stances, Deities, Dispel Magic, Epic Destiny Map, Fast Healing, Favor, Favored Enemy, Half-elf Enhancements, Monk Stances, Past Life, Potency, Potions, Ranger Spells, Summons, Tiered Loot.

Quote Originally Posted by nibel View Post
    On Lamannia they added a mailbox, banker and auctioner in both halls. And a corner with three black doors with a pirate flag, a pumpkin, and a blue disc over it.
    Ostensibly, future transit to Mabar, the Cover and... something else?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phaeton_Seraph View Post
    Ostensibly, future transit to Mabar, the Cover and... something else?
    The Blue Disc has to be the Winter Festival.

Now the question is: does it takes you to the harbor for the Jumping event, the House P bar for the other Jumping event or Eveningstar for the Skating event.

To the FR Hall, or the Eberron Hall?

Quote Originally Posted by Phaeton_Seraph View Post
    To the FR Hall, or the Eberron Hall?
    Eberron have the doors. Both have the NPCs.

Almost-never-played-alts: Arquera - Chapolin - Fabber - Herweg - Mecanico - Tenma

I want DDO to be a better game. Those are my personal suggestions on: Ammunition, Archmage, Combat Stances, Deities, Dispel Magic, Epic Destiny Map, Fast Healing, Favor, Favored Enemy, Half-elf Enhancements, Monk Stances, Past Life, Potency, Potions, Ranger Spells, Summons, Tiered Loot.

Eberron have the doors. Both have the NPCs.
    TY for the response.

I don't have the patience to take the time to let Lamma update.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12