Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by FranOhmsford View Post
    Says the guy with 14,000 posts on these forums?

Pot meet Kettle!
    Heh, touché
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    We are no more d000m'd then we were a week ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eth View Post
    When you stop caring about xp/min this game becomes really fun. Trust me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary_Gygax
    No single character has all the skills and resources needed to guarantee success in all endeavors; favorable results can usually only be achieved through group effort. No single player character wins, in the sense that he or she defeats all other player characters; the goal of the forces of good can only be attained through cooperation, so that victory is a group achievement rather than an individual one.

The last few posts here made my morning !
    " Elize Ryd - Officer @ Band of Gypsys "

" Trapped in my skin - See the nexus in my dreams - But will you bury me within? "

Amaranthe - The NeXuS

Community Member

Default well

i luv this conversation :P too

when i c people doing a tour the force tr cycle i say nothing... their game, their choices and other than that those 500-1000$ they spend on 8boxes and stuff really helps the game :P

Wait like everyone else,you self-entitled whiner.So you dropped $600 on the game,max gratz,you bought 14 boxes,not the priviledged treatment.You got what you paid for and nothing more,as it should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Delacroix21 View Post
    As someone who bought 14 Ottos boxes and a TON of other things I am not spending another dime until the TR timer goes away or I can spend shards/whatever to bypass it.
    If you have 14 Ottos boxes they won't need any more of your money for a while. Also you should probably wake up and realize they don't care how much you spend you get treated the same as everyone else, like an inconvenience and with thinly disguised contempt for the absurd expectation that most of the game should work properly.
    If real life had a block function i would probably go out more.

remove pay-to-win content and cut the grind for all equally. experience and achievements are to be gained and not to be bought. You all know I am right.
    Last edited by morkahn82; 09-23-2013 at 07:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by morkahn82 View Post
    remove pay-to-win content and cut the grind for all equally. experience and achievements are to be gained and not to be bought. You all know I am right.
    There wouldn't be a game left if you removed the grind.
    If real life had a block function i would probably go out more.

Community Member TheLegendOfAra's Avatar

I don't understand why you're complaining OP.

You bought 14 Otto's boxes to get a bunch of past lives to do... what? TR some more? Run end game? If you are building past lives to get completionist and then start playing end game, why not spend that week on your TR timer grinding out some destinies, and maybe farming out some EE gear?

By the time you get to your final life you'll have maxed destinies without much effort, will probably have a few EE items that you need for your final setup, and will be better off, than say if you got 14 PL's in 2 weeks.

Now, slightly off topic, I love seeing people complain about the fact they have to wait a week to P2W though the game and can't just instantly buy completionist off the store. If you aren't willing to put the work in to get it, you should be able to get it. That said, go ahead and play how you want. I'll continue to think you're ridiculous as all hell.
    Araphina Skycrow - 15Paladin/3Ranger/2Fighter (Life 8/25) 5xRanger, 3xPaladin
    Araphell - Arasin - Arathaes - Arawyn - Aravein
    Guild: Fors Fortis;Guild of Won, & VENOM @ Argo
    "And we learn, as we age; We've learned nothing! And my body still aches."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123