Community Member

Default Another request for upgrade items

I see there are new, larger augment bags. I just bought a "huge" one a couple of months ago, though, and I'm not buying a bigger one for full price. Offer an upgrade (where price of smaller one + price of upgrade is a bit more than price of larger one) and I'll buy that.

Quote Originally Posted by Qaliya View Post
    I see there are new, larger augment bags. I just bought a "huge" one a couple of months ago, though, and I'm not buying a bigger one for full price. Offer an upgrade (where price of smaller one + price of upgrade is a bit more than price of larger one) and I'll buy that.
    I literally came to the forums to request the same thing. I love the fact there are bigger bags, but I bought the last bag thinking it was the biggest. Now it's not. Would love to get a new one, but I am not paying full price for it. The fact that they're bound to character (seriously?) hammers home the frustration, as it makes upgrading a bag expensive and useless, as the old one just takes up space in the bank (oh, the irony) because I can't bring myself to just delete it since I paid TP for it.