Default Cleric Class feat Bug? anyone else have this issue

Has anyone else has issues taking level 6 on their Cleric? I am follower of the Sovereign Host but for some reason it will not allow me to take Child of the Sovereign Host as a level 6 class feat. So i cannot seem to level up past 6.

Am i missing something. I submitted a bug report, but wanted to see if anyone else has had this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by gaffneyks View Post
    Has anyone else has issues taking level 6 on their Cleric? I am follower of the Sovereign Host but for some reason it will not allow me to take Child of the Sovereign Host as a level 6 class feat. So i cannot seem to level up past 6.
    Child of [x] isn't one of the feats you get for free. Look for the "Unyielding Sovereignty" feat - it should be the only one highlighted yellow.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Urist View Post
    Child of [x] isn't one of the feats you get for free. Look for the "Unyielding Sovereignty" feat - it should be the only one highlighted yellow.
    Yes, good thing to keep in mind...Yellow Feats go into Yellow Feat slots...

Thanks Guys. I logged a ticket with the GM's for help and they just closed it and said they could not help me without even contacting me.

I wonder why they could not give me the simple answer you did that fixed my problem?

Anyways, thanks alot. I did not realize that. I assumed Child was the class feat I was supposed to take.