Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Forum Turtle
    2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by cdbd3rd View Post
    Primarily - guild chests here aren't permanent. In LOTRO, you have to keep rent paid on your house, and it will lock if you get behind, but your stuff never disappears.
    This is true, if you ddint' pay your rent it all goes into a storage hold with a npc standing at the entrance to the neighborhoods.
    Turtel, Turtley Wrath, Tortoisse, Waterssong, Victerr Creed, Utahraptor, Velocaraptor, Minddancer, Loggerhead, Matamata, Sulcata, Ticerratops, Sierrann, Hankx, Shartelhane

Member of Highlords of Malkier! Help channel, everyone welcome in this channel!

Quote Originally Posted by enochiancub View Post
    Haha, I never thought there would be an idea that would make me give a fig about endgame and raiding! Well played.
    They could do a level 10 heroic version and an epic endgame version. The heroic storage loot disappears upon TR so you have a reason to run it every life, but the epic ones are permanent to reward the end-gamers, and encourage non-end-gamers to try content they would otherwise ignore by getting themselves into range to earn the permanent ones.
    Matt Walsh:
    But Truth is eternal, so it can never be old or new. It never ‘was’ or ‘will be.’ It just ‘is.’ It always ‘is.’

/signed partially,

I think there should be an option to use one of the ships/guild halls slots for what I will call a "Guild Broker".

The guild broker would accept donations from guild mates of various items (i.e. weapons, armor and other items). The broker should be able to sort the donated items by type for ease of shopping. While the items would be donated to the ship by guild mates for free another guild mate or invited player would have to purchase the items from the guild broker at some percentage discount. The amount of the percentage should be determined by the guild leader via some guild leader interface. The guild broker should also be able to accept direct platinum donations as well. The proceeds from the guild broker could be used to help pay for the renewal of vendor contracts as well. Guild loans could be issued if a guild mate needed to buy that hot item off of the auction house to be paid back to the guild broker with guild leader preset interests.
    Fizban - Avatar of Khyber
    Guild Leader of Legends: Where adventurers are born & Legends live.

Quote Originally Posted by shores11 View Post
    /signed partially,

I think there should be an option to use one of the ships/guild halls slots for what I will call a "Guild Broker".

The guild broker would accept donations from guild mates of various items (i.e. weapons, armor and other items). The broker should be able to sort the donated items by type for ease of shopping. While the items would be donated to the ship by guild mates for free another guild mate or invited player would have to purchase the items from the guild broker at some percentage discount. The amount of the percentage should be determined by the guild leader via some guild leader interface. The guild broker should also be able to accept direct platinum donations as well. The proceeds from the guild broker could be used to help pay for the renewal of vendor contracts as well. Guild loans could be issued if a guild mate needed to buy that hot item off of the auction house to be paid back to the guild broker with guild leader preset interests.
    This would be cool. I'd sign this too.
    Matt Walsh:
    But Truth is eternal, so it can never be old or new. It never ‘was’ or ‘will be.’ It just ‘is.’ It always ‘is.’

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12