Angry Raid counters not being fixed: Dead LFMs for CitW

I'm on Cannith, and was usually able to run Citw 2-3x per week, there was always a LFM up every once in a while for it. I haven't seen one for over a week (I usually play evenings PST).

After they "nerfed" the completions (I never ran FoT, my CitW went to Heroic: 8 / Epic: 1), I tried to open tickets a few times, the GM always says nothing we can do. Likely other people are experiencing the same response, so gave up running this Raid.

Something I never do, I tried to start a LFM myself. Gave up after almost 30 mins with only a rogue joining lol...

I was really hoping to get my pinion and be done with this Raid, but with the current scenario, I guess it might take months. Or maybe I can try to solo it?

Quote Originally Posted by cfelicio View Post
    I was really hoping to get my pinion and be done with this Raid
    Maybe everyone else got their Pinion before you did, and are 'done with this raid'.

I joined one the other day (citw that is) but only because I had created a new toon and didn't have any completions on him. I'd never take a toon I cared about into a raid atm, so yeah Turbine needs to get on this, it's worse than any exploit could be, that's how important it needs to be.

ya my main is still looking for a nightmare and had 14 completions before the raid timers broke. I have zero desire to run this until the raid timers are fix and hopefully my completions will be back at 14. I forget where they are at them moment but they are messed up just like everyone else.
    Kill'em all and let their favorite deity sort'em out
    BoloGrubb / DJgrubb / Gijo

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Charononus View Post
    I joined one the other day (citw that is) but only because I had created a new toon and didn't have any completions on him. I'd never take a toon I cared about into a raid atm, so yeah Turbine needs to get on this, it's worse than any exploit could be, that's how important it needs to be.
    yea the fact that they have not fixed this in a hotfix shows exactly how much the people who run this game, understand this game and the reason people run stuff.

whether people hated or loved it, CitW was begin run routinely. Now it's pretty much dead. And the longer Turbine waits, the deader it will become as more and more people slowly inch (or rather milimeter) their way to their 20ths.
    ~~ Adrunil - Rogue. Halfling, big guy you can't miss him. ~~
    ~~ Adrunel - Monkcher. (Moncher?) ~~
    Robodoc - FvS Evoker-Healer. Post 19: Ended up LRing into 13/7 forc
    Orien server.

Question

I'm probably missing something, I know, but is this still an issue? Once the update hit, I ran (what I thought was) my 20th run, but ended up at 19/1. I contacted a GM, he reset my count, and my next run became my 20th and I had most of the named goodies as end rewards.

Are the GM's not resetting the counters any more?

Vast & Mysterious since '06!

Quote Originally Posted by The_Rev09 View Post
    I'm probably missing something, I know, but is this still an issue? Once the update hit, I ran (what I thought was) my 20th run, but ended up at 19/1. I contacted a GM, he reset my count, and my next run became my 20th and I had most of the named goodies as end rewards.

Are the GM's not resetting the counters any more?
    If you get a knowledgeable GM that actually feels like helping you, I'm sure they will get your counter straight. If you don't, you will get your ticket closed and possibly threatened with a ban if you contact them again. People don't want to take the chance on something like a 20th reward list so they are waiting until such a time as they will not have to spin the wheel and hope for a GM that can fix the situation. So it's not that the situation can't be fixed. It's that players have built up a lack of trust that it will be fixed if they come across the problem.
    Kaarloe - Degenerate Matter - Argonnessen

Default ?

I'm on Ghalandia and I see a CITW multiple times a day. Sometimes it takes a while to fill up, sometimes it is fast. No problems here.