The developers and producers of DDO are content on forcing another hamster wheel which has little meaning down our throats. These developers and producers continue to neglect and discourage end game through the following:
1. Poor destiny system which discourages end game play.
2. No new raids.
3. Poor End Game Named Loot.
4. More tradeable named loot on the Shard Exchange discouraging more players from playing end game.
5. New system and developer time spent on a new system which discourages end game (Epic True Reincarnation).
6. No new system which encourages end game play. I have read many proposed systems on these forums, but I have yet to see anything added in quite sometime for the end game.
7. Poor End Game Quest Experience.
Count me out.