Default Arti losing SP's when hit at lvl 19?

Any idea what's causing this. I suspect either the thaumaturgical battery enhancement or blue prismatic cloak. Losing SP's in IQ/DD quests so far haven't tested any further. Thanks in advance!

Dream reavers have an attack that makes you loose SP.
    Owy Evoker FvS / Praledric Completionist Qstaff Rogue/Monk/Druid / Laraeph DC Wizard / Laraelph AA Monk/Ranger/Pally / Gaenry Shiradi Sorc/FvS/Wiz / Reasis SWF Pally & numerous others
    The Leveller for DDO!

Ya its not just dream reavers its any mob. I'm pretty sure its the battery enhancement. It gives 1 SP then the next hit you can lose up to ~30SP. Going to remove it. Know its not the cloak.

Quote Originally Posted by Alizar View Post
    Ya its not just dream reavers its any mob. I'm pretty sure its the battery enhancement. It gives 1 SP then the next hit you can lose up to ~30SP. Going to remove it. Know its not the cloak.
    Have you tested this outside of the DD/IQ area? Testing to see what is causing sp loss in an area with mobs that cause sp loss could give you false positives. I'd personally run your arty naked in a random low pressure quest, soak up some damage and see what happens. If you are losing SP, you can safely say its the enhancement. If not, then start equipping your items one at a time. If you still aren't losing sp then its probably the mobs and it may just be lag between hit and sp loss making it hard to track by eye.
    Kobold never forgive....kobold remember waterworks.

Quote Originally Posted by KookieKobold View Post
    i'll be putting a bug into our system.