Cool Talk Like a Pirate Event?

Its Talk like a Pirate Day today. wondering if we were gonna have any talk like a pirate event like they did in past?Joke Time: Why are pirates cool?... Because they Arrrrrrr! Have you heard about the new pirate movie?... It's rated Arrrrrrr!What’s a pirate always looking for, even though it’s right behind him?... His booty! What's the difference between a hungry pirate and a drunken pirate?... One's a rumbling tummy, and the other's a tumbling rummy! One pirate said to his fellow crewmate, "Arrrgh, that be a fine looking hook and peg leg ye got for ye'self!" The pirate replied, "I should think so, it cost me and arm and a leg!"
    Orien: ~Erofen (30 Assassin Rogue) ~Erofenlock (30 EB Warlock) ~Erofenmonk (30 Light Monk) ~Erofentrap (30 Roguerficer (1st TR/Legend Build ever)) ~Erofenbarb (30 Barb) ~Erofenbless (30 FvS Chest Blesser) ~Erofenthree (30 Bard Dualbox) ~Erofenten (21 Barb Triplebox)
    Quote Originally Posted by MadFloyd View Post
    Um, I'm almost afraid to ask, but exactly just what is 'sneak humping'? Kex! Stop It! O.o

*past? Joke time:
    Orien: ~Erofen (30 Assassin Rogue) ~Erofenlock (30 EB Warlock) ~Erofenmonk (30 Light Monk) ~Erofentrap (30 Roguerficer (1st TR/Legend Build ever)) ~Erofenbarb (30 Barb) ~Erofenbless (30 FvS Chest Blesser) ~Erofenthree (30 Bard Dualbox) ~Erofenten (21 Barb Triplebox)
    Um, I'm almost afraid to ask, but exactly just what is 'sneak humping'? Kex! Stop It! O.o

*past? Joke Time:

*Arrrrrrr! What's

So I saw this guy walking down the road with a pegleg, and eyepatch and a gigantic ship's wheel sticking out of the front of his pantaloons.

I was all like, "Hey, mister, did you know you have a gigantic ship's wheel sticking out of the front of your pantaloons?"

And he was all like, "Aye. It's drivin' me nuts."

Avast ye land lubbers want ye pretty pirate loot!?

Ashame such loot be dulled ya filthy bilge rats!!

OBSOLETE BE YE RUBBISH! YARrrrr