Community Member
    In the right spot at the right time.

Default How did you build your Sun Elf Cleric and advice

Well thinking of this.

Basiically 2hd melee build with spell penetration.

Emp Heal
    W1 Maximize
    Power Attack
    Improved Critical Slash
    Spell Penetration
    Overwhelm Critical
    Greater Spell Penetration
    Epic Spell Pen
    2hd feats last

So just light and Energy drain/Enervation spell pen caster also build too.

I might splash deeper to get spell pen sooner and Epic spell pen like FTR1 with a feat swap. But not taking anymore melee feats till lvl 25+.

Wiz1 is for Martial prof 2hd weapon and feat and quick travel with tele scrolls. Also stoneskin and Displacement.

Cleave is for Falchion paralyzers and mass criticals to mobs in heroic. Also for Leg Dread ED req.
    Last edited by firemedium_jt; 09-18-2013 at 07:22 PM.
    Your lack of healing amp not my problem. Please buy and use your own remove curse pots in combat, so I don't waste mana. Not my job.

The Mad Multiclasser Failedlegend's Avatar
    Canada,Ontario, GTA

Sorry I can't really help you beyond saying don't play a sun elf cleric...I have no idea why the devs thought elves were iconic clerics but everything about them is counter intuitive your better off making a normal cleric, if you want it to be an Iconic a PDK is a little bit better adding some decent buffs alternative a bladesword Cleric would be ok...boith require a little Charisma investment though...none of them really go with cleric.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan
    There is little value in getting into an edition debate; as with anything, we create what we believe works best for DDO.

Community Member

My sun elf cleric i built for Divine Disciple light based attacks. Is only level 16 and fun with a decent group (as in those who understand what i mean when i say i am not built for healing) and is awesome when fighting light/holy vulnerable enemies. I took max, empower, empower heal, both mental toughnesses (not really needed due to power of SLAs and their low cost), and i believe evoc focus so far. Would probably swap mentals for spell pen if i was able. From the sun elf tree i took the super heal, the aid/massDW/SR buff and the sunburst. May not look like much but max and empowered and against the right enemies it is rather nice damage, and can blind even those it won't do much damage on.

Community Member

I made my Sun Elf a full Druid. Only took the big heal, the aid/SR/DW buff and Feytap. She's built as a nuker. Btw the Sunburst SLA from Druid is both cheaper and has a faster cooldown.
    Last edited by Rhaphael; 09-19-2013 at 02:59 AM.

Community Member
    South Island, NZ

18 Arti, 1 Cleric, 1 Ranger.....

-4 Heal Bombs
    -Mass DW/SR and Aid from Morninglord Tree
    -Int for Damage + SP
    -Makes use of the full morninglord core line with Xbows
    -Deadly Weapons and other arti buffs

Just an all round fun build.
    Note I have a thread on it under Multiclasses - Called it the Bee52 - A heal Bomber, u19 Sun elf build.
    Smallmans Syndrome, Rovac, Dragnipur, Prettyhater Machine, Lubed, Castinfist
    Emmpeethree, Hyperkill Hyperthrill and Greyvegas (All on Khyber)