Community Member

Angry Turbine points down the drain

I didn't find anything here about the topic, so I am creating a new thread about...

MY TURBINE POINTS!!!

I am a free to Play player and I have noticed my turbine points are decreasing over time, whithout any reason. I tried to get a print of my "purchase history" and there is nothing there. Just the information that I got +46 points for "patron favor" an then... - 46, -25, -25... for no given reason! Any idea of what is going on? I am pretty unhappy (to say the least) with 25 points after long hours of dedicated play....

Quote Originally Posted by madfugu View Post
    I didn't find anything here about the topic, so I am creating a new thread about...

MY TURBINE POINTS!!!

I am a free to Play player and I have noticed my turbine points are decreasing over time, whithout any reason. I tried to get a print of my "purchase history" and there is nothing there. Just the information that I got +46 points for "patron favor" an then... - 46, -25, -25... for no given reason! Any idea of what is going on? I am pretty unhappy (to say the least) with 25 points after long hours of dedicated play....
    I would contact account support. They are the ones (I think) who would deal with this. I haven't heard of it before, but I can not imagine that that is working as intended.
    Matt Walsh:
    But Truth is eternal, so it can never be old or new. It never ‘was’ or ‘will be.’ It just ‘is.’ It always ‘is.’

Supposedly the issue with favor points "expiring" after two years was fixed, but ever since about U13/U14 ish I have seen threads about it. Account Support can give you the points back.
    The problem is never how to get new, innovative thoughts into your mind, but how to get old ones out. Every mind is a building filled with archaic furniture. Clean out a corner of your mind and creativity will instantly fill it.
    Dee Hock