Community Member

Default Community Support/Forum Support - Help me participate here

Hello Support + everyone else.

This is my 4th account because as soon as I create an account I have about 5 minutes to post ONCE, then my account has all of it's forum privilages blocked.

I understand this for accounts that don't have downloaded games but my main account Xianio does and is also blocked.

Please, help me participate with your community.

Why am I locked out of the newb forums? Do you/anyone else have a solution? Is this an intended feature? Do I need to complete the original island first?

Help me out here, it makes it tough to start playing your game when I cannot participate on the official forums.

- I also sent in a bug report about 16 hours ago, no word.

Forum Turtle
    2014 DDO Players Council

I would call in (Skype in if you're out of the country) and find out if there is some sort of ban issue or something in place. You'll probably get better help than posting here.

I do feel compelled to point out that you don't NEED the forum to play the games. I don't dispute that having it is a wonderful tool and you have every right to participate, but most players never come here at all and play just fine. So if you want to play while things get worked out, have at it.

And since you seem to be new, www.ddowiki.com is a great resource if you get stuck at some point or just want basically an ecyclopedia of the game. Be aware it's FULL of spoilers, but it's also an invaluable resource that explains just about everything in the game simply from what effects and spells do to quests to crafting to infinity.

Good luck!
    Turtel, Turtley Wrath, Tortoisse, Waterssong, Victerr Creed, Utahraptor, Velocaraptor, Minddancer, Loggerhead, Matamata, Sulcata, Ticerratops, Sierrann, Hankx, Shartelhane

Member of Highlords of Malkier! Help channel, everyone welcome in this channel!

Community Member

Oddly, for the first time I'm able to continue posting (which is nice).

Thanks for the resources, they have been useful. I found them already and have been playing a little. I'm just trying to point out a problem through a few different channels.

I hadn't tried Skype yet, I'll have to give that a go - assuming I get kicked out again. Although I doubt it's a ban issue. If it is then someone has an odd choice of ban targets given the content I've posted.

Thanks again!

You can get in touch with Community/Forum Support by visiting support.turbine.com. Click on "support center" and then "submit a ticket." You may also be able to PM either me or Tolero, but it's often easier and faster to get community account-related issues dealt with through the support system. Have fun!
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    You can get in touch with Community/Forum Support by visiting support.turbine.com. Click on "support center" and then "submit a ticket." You may also be able to PM either me or Tolero, but it's often easier and faster to get community account-related issues dealt with through the support system. Have fun!
    I got the same issue.
    It seem to have fix itself overtime. Now I can post.

It is very strange

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Can we participate in the Lammania Discussion? Somehow I have been left out of this forum section.