Default Did Breaking the ranks on EN, recieved Heroic named rewards

After running Breaking the ranks on epic normal, the 3 named helms offered in the reward list were ML 19.
    I did pickup both the epic and heroic chains because I have a tendency to talk to anyone with a chalice over their head
    Formerly Rathic of harvestgain

Quote Originally Posted by Rathic View Post
    After running Breaking the ranks on epic normal, the 3 named helms offered in the reward list were ML 19.
    I did pickup both the epic and heroic chains because I have a tendency to talk to anyone with a chalice over their head
    So wait the Sages skullcap (for example) has a lower ML version? (it's ML28 on EH) the item has no "EH" on it so I was under the assumption there were no tiers. I think this item would be kickass to have at ML19 with something like 80+ spell power and radiance lore. Admittedly it's hard to find Radiance lore on anything so...

Quote Originally Posted by IronClan View Post
    So wait the Sages skullcap (for example) has a lower ML version? (it's ML28 on EH) the item has no "EH" on it so I was under the assumption there were no tiers. I think this item would be kickass to have at ML19 with something like 80+ spell power and radiance lore. Admittedly it's hard to find Radiance lore on anything so...
    yup
    Sage's Skullcap (Heroic) - Fortification 100, Radiance Lore V, Radiance +84 ML19
    Sage's Skullcap (Epic) - Fortification 110, Radiance Lore IX, Radiance +132, Yellow Augment Slot ML27

it is an awesome heroic item but i need the epic version
    Formerly Rathic of harvestgain