Default Doubleshot VS Mass Frog feats

When I hit 28 I wanted to try out mass frog for fun, but it wasn't listed.

I have all ED maxed out and 24 points spent in all of them (they were maxed way before the expansion).

I do see doubleshot which has the same requirements as mass frog (level 28 and at least two primal EDs maxed).

Anyone got an idea as to why this is?

If anything I thought I would see mass frog before doubleshot as my wisdom is much higher than my dex.
    Choler 25 Brd 2TR | Enmity 25Clr | Exasperate 20Sor | Ferocity 6Ftr 2TR | Furyous 25Art 1TR | Hiddin 20Mnk | Infuryated 6Rng 1TR | Retributive 8Dru | Vehemence 23Rog 3TRs | Vehement 10Pal 3Mnk 1Rog | Vexate 22Wiz 2TRs | Violence 28FvS Completionist 23TRs

The Hatchery
    2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by FURYous View Post
    When I hit 28 I wanted to try out mass frog for fun, but it wasn't listed.

I have all ED maxed out and 24 points spent in all of them (they were maxed way before the expansion).

I do see doubleshot which has the same requirements as mass frog (level 28 and at least two primal EDs maxed).

Anyone got an idea as to why this is?

If anything I thought I would see mass frog before doubleshot as my wisdom is much higher than my dex.
    Doubleshot's prereq is broken and currently not requiring any EDs maxed as I understand it (since that is what the Lamannia release notes mention being fixed).

I don't think you actually have any EDs maxed (you probably just got them to the start of the last level - you need to get them to XP capped).
    Author of Info Blue UI Skin (Really wish Turbine would update the skinning interface and enable all the new UI parts.)
    If you don't have an SSD, you should be using DDOPreload (fixes the slow first login issue)

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Backley View Post
    Doubleshot's prereq is broken and currently not requiring any EDs maxed as I understand it (since that is what the Lamannia release notes mention being fixed). I don't think you actually have any EDs maxed (you probably just got them to the start of the last level - you need to get them to XP capped).
    I so do not understand any thing about power in this game{{ 8-¬ ) )

Quote Originally Posted by Backley View Post
    Doubleshot's prereq is broken and currently not requiring any EDs maxed as I understand it (since that is what the Lamannia release notes mention being fixed).

I don't think you actually have any EDs maxed (you probably just got them to the start of the last level - you need to get them to XP capped).
    Actually all EDs are 24 points spent with four dots and full xp bars.
    Choler 25 Brd 2TR | Enmity 25Clr | Exasperate 20Sor | Ferocity 6Ftr 2TR | Furyous 25Art 1TR | Hiddin 20Mnk | Infuryated 6Rng 1TR | Retributive 8Dru | Vehemence 23Rog 3TRs | Vehement 10Pal 3Mnk 1Rog | Vexate 22Wiz 2TRs | Violence 28FvS Completionist 23TRs

2014 DDO Players Council
    Alt-pletionist

Quote Originally Posted by FURYous View Post
    Actually all EDs are 24 points spent with four dots and full xp bars.
    Try resetting the relevant ED's (all primal)?
    Quote Originally Posted by IronClan View Post
    You can't possibly design good gameplay if excitement unpredictability and unknowns are NOT ALLOWED because they confuse some players who want everything cut and dried and spelled out for them.

Quote Originally Posted by IronClan View Post
    Try resetting the relevant ED's (all primal)?
    Good idea, I will try that tonight.

Got it working, turns out I was just a hair short in two primals so the bar looked full but I had to go kill a bunny or two to actually fill it.