Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Community Member

Default Zerjmoar - Whirling Warpiest of Win - U19.2 Divine DPS Build - 12FVS/6MNK/2RGR

Zerjmoar
    12 Favored Soul/6 Monk/2 Ranger/8 Epic
    5 Legendary Dreadnought
    Lawful Neutral
    Human

So this build concept began as a joke really when I LR20ed my Juggernaut to a 12clr/4rgr/4arti(lol) and actually enjoyed it a lot. I began to look at a better way to build the char for a TR and once Warpriest was released I came up with this as my final idea (a lot of credit to Iccir).

The Build

My Wizard is using my globe and missing 5str tome from Mabar so down 3 str. Missing colorless slot on ring (2 cha) which is another str so down 4 str.

RGR FVS MNK MNK RGR MNK MNK MNK MNK FVS->20

Stats

STR-17
    DEX-15
    CON-13
    INT-8
    WIS-12
    CHA-14

Feats

1 - WF Slash
    3 - Cleave
    6 - Precise Shot
    9 - iTWF
    12 - Master of Forms
    15 - gTWF
    18 - Quicken

21 - Manyshot
    24 - Improved Precise Shot
    27 - iCrit: Ranged/Grandmaster of Forms/Blinding Speed

26 - Perfect TWF
    28 - Holy Strike

Human - Point Blank Shot

Monk1 - Power Attack
    Monk2 - Whirling Steel Strike
    Monk3 - Light Path
    Monk6 - Zen Archery

FVS1 - Favored of the Sovereign Host
    FVS6 - Child of the Sovereign Host
    FVS12 - Beloved of the Sovereign Host

Gear

Goggles - Deadly10 of Accuracy10
    Helm - Helm of the Black Dragon (3 dex) - false life and globe
    neck cha10 resist10
    trink shamatic fetish - prr
    cloak adamantine cloak of wolf
    belt gs min2 hp (thinking about fortified belt of speed here)
    ring skirmishers ring - cha2
    ring avithoul - wis7 (hotswap wizX for buffing)
    gloves pdk gloves
    boots str10 seeker10
    bracers skirmishers bracers
    armor black dragon - good luck 2
    weapons oathblades with force crit

Enhancements

Epic Destiny

Last edited by kalaka; 10-05-2013 at 02:13 PM.

I'd use shortswords or wraps instead of longswords.

Use the 2 feats you pick up to qualify for manyshot.

You won't be able to take master at forms at 12, as you don't yet have the 6 monk levels granting adept.

Quote Originally Posted by fTdOmen View Post
    I'd use shortswords or wraps instead of longswords.

Use the 2 feats you pick up to qualify for manyshot.

You won't be able to take master at forms at 12, as you don't yet have the 6 monk levels granting adept.
    As a human Longswords are sovereign host and give bonuses to damage from warpriest line.

As far as 10k 44 wisdom at least is needed for it to be even close to manyshot. Even then won't proc 4 arrows every shot. I have a monkcher who uses both with 44 wis and still manyshot is a lot better.

As he said will have to wait until take 6th lvl of monk to take master stance. Could switch IPS with it not sure but will have to switch something.

At just a glance that is what see and have fun.
    Proud Officer of The Madborn

Quote Originally Posted by Bilger View Post
    As a human Longswords are sovereign host and give bonuses to damage from warpriest line.

As far as 10k 44 wisdom at least is needed for it to be even close to manyshot. Even then won't proc 4 arrows every shot. I have a monkcher who uses both with 44 wis and still manyshot is a lot better.

As he said will have to wait until take 6th lvl of monk to take master stance. Could switch IPS with it not sure but will have to switch something.

At just a glance that is what see and have fun.
    And silver flame gives boosts to bows, regardless the difference to longsword dps is more than made up by squeezing in manyshot.

The main reason I pointed out the master of forms issue, is that with his split, he doesn't have 6monk levels until level 19. you've gotta have 6monk by 18, or your stuck using an epic feat slot on stances.
    Last edited by fTdOmen; 09-17-2013 at 10:50 PM.

And silver flame gives boosts to bows, regardless the difference to longsword dps is more than made up by squeezing in manyshot.

The main reason I pointed out the master of forms issue, is that with his split, he doesn't have 6monk levels until level 19. you've gotta have 6monk by 18, or your stuck using an epic feat slot on stances.
    I don't need to point that out to zerg, but apparently I do to you.
    What are you talking about I agreed on the monk thing with you so what are you saying. If want to be rude I could tell you to get some reading comprehension, but appereantly I am not as rude as you.

He has soveriegn in his post so pointed out why he wants LS which would increase his dps with them also he is a whirling build.

I understand it saves a couple feats like wf and whirling if go ss but loses out on dam enhancements in warpriest(he is not a monkcher). Maybe someone needs to understand his build a lil better before being rude to someone who agreed with them on master of forms and disagreed on ls point.
    Last edited by Bilger; 09-17-2013 at 06:03 PM.

Community Member

What are you talking about I agreed on the monk thing with you so what are you saying. If want to be rude I could tell you to get some reading comprehension, but appereantly I am not as rude as you.

He has soveriegn in his post so pointed out why he wants LS which would increase his dps with them also he is a whirling build.

I understand it saves a couple feats like wf and whirling if go ss but loses out on dam enhancements in warpriest(he is not a monkcher). Maybe someone needs to understand his build a lil better before being rude to someone who agreed with them on master of forms and disagreed on ls point.
    This. I am not a monkcher. The point of WSS is DMG enh in war priest and being centered. Thanks for the catch on monk levels. I will change the leveling order. Will be 38 wis in earth stance without yugo pot. I said comparable not equal.

Quote Originally Posted by kalaka View Post
    This. I am not a monkcher. The point of WSS is DMG enh in war priest and being centered. Thanks for the catch on monk levels. I will change the leveling order. Will be 38 wis in earth stance without yugo pot. I said comparable not equal.
    Yep it will be comparable not as good as but for what you are doing with this build I agree 6 monk is way better than ranger. I recently converted my FVS into a 14/4/2 mix whirling build and love it also. Can't wait for the warpriest to hit live will just make the build that much better.

Have fun with this one it will be a blast.

Community Member

Yep it will be comparable not as good as but for what you are doing with this build I agree 6 monk is way better than ranger. I recently converted my FVS into a 14/4/2 mix whirling build and love it also. Can't wait for the warpriest to hit live will just make the build that much better.

Have fun with this one it will be a blast.
    Ya it isn't as good but still good. Thanks man I will try to!

Atm your feat list is missing 1 * monk bonus feat,
    You also can't take Overwhelming critical at 27 without first picking up cleave and great cleave.

I'd pick up WSS in that monk bonus feat slot
    Pick up Cleave at level 6, Great Cleave at 24, Overwhelming critical at 27.

No IC ranged, or GM forms, but ahwell.

Atm your feat list is missing 1 * monk bonus feat,
    You also can't take Overwhelming critical at 27 without first picking up cleave and great cleave.

I'd pick up WSS in that monk bonus feat slot
    Pick up Cleave at level 6, Great Cleave at 24, Overwhelming critical at 27.

No IC ranged, or GM forms, but ahwell.
    Nice catch and agree with him, that is best option especially since ranged isn't main focus.

Community Member

Nice catch and agree with him, that is best option especially since ranged isn't main focus.
    Thanks! Dunno how I missed this stuff lol. Been gone from game for a while and it shows! I will prob take IC ranged until I get Tinah and use oath blades.

Hero

What's the enhancement breakdown? Personally I'm not a fan of Warpriest. +5 hit/dmg with a favored weapon isn't much of a reason to use longswords or be 12 FvS.
    U19 Kensei: Centered Cleaver | TR Junkie Leveling Framework

~Ying~ (10 lives), ~Hamada~(9 lives), ~Vadanken~ (6 lives), ~Kobeyashi~ (10 lives)
    Over Raided of Orien, First Level 100 Guild

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Carpone View Post
    What's the enhancement breakdown? Personally I'm not a fan of Warpriest. +5 hit/dmg with a favored weapon isn't much of a reason to use longswords or be 12 FvS.
    Haven't come up with enh yet. Will do tonight once I see them on live. Honestly its a flavor build to me not optimal.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Carpone View Post
    Posted **ROUGH** draft of enhancements. Updated feats. So I didn't realize 10k stars was a feat now so I had a choice whether to take it or take manyshot. I chose manyshot. I dropped great cleave and OC for icrit ranged and manyshot.

Community Member

Feats finalized. Will be changing stats after I use LR tonight. Took light Path. Dropped IC ranged for quicken. Will finalize enh tonight.
    Last edited by kalaka; 09-24-2013 at 04:09 PM.

I'm going to harp on about shortswords again.

You miss out on a +4 longsword enhancement bonus, but could still qualify for overwhelming critical with the 2 feats you gain.

Community Member

I'm going to harp on about shortswords again.

You miss out on a +4 longsword enhancement bonus, but could still qualify for overwhelming critical with the 2 feats you gain.
    Would lose 15 dmg a hit both hands. No thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by kalaka View Post
    Would lose 15 dmg a hit both hands. No thanks.
    how does losing a +4 bonus equate to 15dmg a hit?

Community Member

how does losing a +4 bonus equate to 15dmg a hit?
    5 enhancement. 3d4 light DMG. 3 fvs DMG. So actually 15.5.

well bugger me.

I may have actually found a drow build.

*edit* nope, still can't make the feats work. If only cleave were a monk bonus feat.
    Last edited by fTdOmen; 09-25-2013 at 01:40 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast