Earth and and full time at work: I move 400 lb stainless steel Refrigerators with ease!

Cool So yea, I was reading a book in the Marketplace today......

Today I decided to read to my very long biography, or book, of my life to some fellow citizens of Stormreach.

Everyone was fixed on my story. It was intriguing and a good read.

A lone Paladin came along and insisted I start over! "Hey I think you should start over because I am here now and I insist and you must!" The Paladin then rudely and promptly turned it to page one.
    So I began again and then after 10 seconds he did it again! "Hmmm", how rude for a Paladin to do such a thing! Not very Lawful Good like behavior imo at all!

I said, "Let's just leave this place so I can continue the whole story". So me and my listeners left and even after walking a few feat away the Paladin shouted, "START OVER"!

His powerful shout made me lose track of what I was saying and so I did, I had no choice in the matter. We had to walk even further away and finally I was able to read my story to those that wanted to hear it.

Paladins are so rude, why is that?

Upset about enhancement pass, lack of dps (dps = size of manhood, as Teh_Troll will testify) and just the fact they're pointless now.

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

We're just big fans of twitter. You should only be writing short biographies that you can read without scrolling.

Earth and and full time at work: I move 400 lb stainless steel Refrigerators with ease!

Default Come on already.

There is some important information in our bios.

Some use it to tell a story, others use it to keep track of past lives. Others use it for notes to dungeons. Others use it for bragging rights. It is a useful tool in the game.

Eventually it gets very long and we need to use the scroll down button.

You can't tell me it is not annoying to have it forcefully jumped to the top against our will when reading them. Then try to scroll down where we left off and by the time we find out where we left off it does it again.

Come on already.

The argument that the Paladin is useless is not a good enough reason to fix this problem. "No one make a Paladin because they are useless", is not a fix.

I happen to think a Paladin is very useful. To be Lawful Good means a lot doesn't it? Multiple Lay on Hands to an ally or the Paladin itself is the fastest known heal in the game if the person behind the keyboard has fast reflexes.

I would enjoy playing a Paladin I think I would be good at it, but I won't because of this premise of my main subject. I obviously feel strong about this and hate it a lot. There is probably only a handful of people who play this game that agree with me. It's all good. I have made my argument on the matter and hope one day we can be free of this Paladin Stink that prevents scrolling down in our bios.

Thank you.

My suggestion would be make the timer aura of Paladins last 5 minutes. This would be a fix in a way.

Quote Originally Posted by zDragonz View Post
    The argument that the Paladin is useless is not a good enough reason to fix this problem. "No one make a Paladin because they are useless", is not a fix.
    Nobody argued that. You specifically asked "Why are Paladins so rude?" and it was answered, jokingly, because they're upset about the enhancement pass and being useless.

it's annoying, probably should be fixed. Making Paladin timers last 5 mins is probably not the answer. Maybe putting the bio on a different view from the buffs altogether? Just like you can select "trade" instead of "examine" on a player, maybe you should also be able to select "bio", which would not refresh just because a buff changed.

True, but I had to say it so that it could not be said.

Yea my first post in this thread was sarcastic and I got the joke from the 2nd poster. I thought it was a good answer and fit the mood perfectly.

I appreciate all the replies, just had to say it.

Thumbs up My 100th post. YEA ME! BALLOONS!

And since this thread is somewhat humorous and sarcastic and a bit Trollish, and since it is mine I want to take the time to say 100th POST! YEA ME!

Community Member

Talking Grats

Quote Originally Posted by zDragonz View Post
    And since this thread is somewhat humorous and sarcastic and a bit Trollish, and since it is mine I want to take the time to say 100th POST! YEA ME!
    http://myaccount.turbine.com

Je ne suis pas
    DDO Alpha Tester