Community Member

Default Wiz-King side chests

Have the side chests been removed from Wiz-King? Because my last two runs (1 heroic and 1 epic) have had none in it.

I run t2 and t3 (while 2-3 players do t1, they need to zerg), typically see 1-2 chests per run.

I don't loot them of course, I'm busy running. (also the chests for Djinni/Efreeti)

Quote Originally Posted by Gremmlynn View Post
    Have the side chests been removed from Wiz-King? Because my last two runs (1 heroic and 1 epic) have had none in it.
    Which ones?

Random chests are random.
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸A R C H A N G E L S °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
    Thelanis

Alandael ~ Allendale ~ iForged ~ Roba ~ Sylon ~ Pokah ~ Keyanu ~ Wreckoning
    Quote Originally Posted by Severlin View Post
    We don't envision starting players with Starter Gear and zero knowledge playing on Hard or Elite.
    Sev~

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Impaqt View Post
    Random chests are random.
    Yep, just wanted to see if this was random or if others had noticed the same thing over the past week or so.

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

We had at least 2 side chests, one behind a secret door and 1 in a Djinn's room, on our EN run 2 nights ago.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Krelar View Post
    We had at least 2 side chests, one behind a secret door and 1 in a Djinn's room, on our EN run 2 nights ago.
    Well good to know the secret door chest was there for you. But the djinn room chests are static, not random, 3 on heroic (1 in each room) and 4 on epic (1 in each of 2 rooms and 2 in the other). The chests I'm refering to are generally on stair landings with the gatekeepers or in the rooms with the messages and floor levers as well as behind the one secret door.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gremmlynn View Post
    Well good to know the secret door chest was there for you. But the djinn room chests are static, not random, 3 on heroic (1 in each room) and 4 on epic (1 in each of 2 rooms and 2 in the other). The chests I'm refering to are generally on stair landings with the gatekeepers or in the rooms with the messages and floor levers as well as behind the one secret door.
    Found 1 chest in two of the three message rooms you mentioned 2 days ago in one run.

Those chests can spawn in the basement, as well, so unless you're clearing all of it, you're not likely to find it.