Thread: npc question

Default npc question

So I was taking my time at Kruz the reincarnation trainer. And apparently there was a line of people, and since I had the dialogue box up first, I was griefing the other people who wanted to reincarnate also. So I went to do some chores around the house and "forgot" to close the dialogue box and came back a long time later. Apparently it's my fault that Kruz is programmed to only talk to 1 person at a time. So I guess my question is, Why didn't I know about this awesome thing sooner?

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    So I was taking my time at Kruz the reincarnation trainer. And apparently there was a line of people, and since I had the dialogue box up first, I was griefing the other people who wanted to reincarnate also. So I went to do some chores around the house and "forgot" to close the dialogue box and came back a long time later. Apparently it's my fault that Kruz is programmed to only talk to 1 person at a time. So I guess my question is, Why didn't I know about this awesome thing sooner?
    Apparently him being exclusive is to prevent come sort of exploit/bug that could occur if multiple people talked to him at the same time. I have no idea what the exact nature of this bug/exploit is though. I only head about it myself a few weeks ago when a dev chimed in due to threads complaining about the long wait to use the +20 hearts.

Quote Originally Posted by Krelar View Post
    Apparently him being exclusive is to prevent come sort of exploit/bug that could occur if multiple people talked to him at the same time. I have no idea what the exact nature of this bug/exploit is though. I only head about it myself a few weeks ago when a dev chimed in due to threads complaining about the long wait to use the +20 hearts.
    You gotta love that. Hey we don't want to fix him, so we will limit him to 1 at a time.
    Thanks for letting me know. I think I found my "afk while sleeping" spot until this gets fixed.