Community Member

Default Tangleroot locked out?

Cant get in to Tangleroot. Has it been closed?

Which level is your character? You must be at least level 3 to enter the explorer zone.
    Main: Amossa d'Cannith, Sarlona, casually trying Completionist [<o>]

Almost-never-played-alts: Arquera - Chapolin - Fabber - Herweg - Mecanico - Tenma

I want DDO to be a better game. Those are my personal suggestions on: Ammunition, Archmage, Combat Stances, Deities, Dispel Magic, Epic Destiny Map, Fast Healing, Favor, Favored Enemy, Half-elf Enhancements, Monk Stances, Past Life, Potency, Potions, Ranger Spells, Summons, Tiered Loot.

Not locked out per se, more like the teleporter is not sending us there. Not working for me and my guild either.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Arnez View Post
    Not locked out per se, more like the teleporter is not sending us there. Not working for me and my guild either.
    Perhaps this is a bug I see all the time. Usually in GH, but sometimes in other places. For whatever reason, it fails to teleport you outside. May be a lag thing. I don't know. But give it some time and some retries. It usually works itself out.

Quote Originally Posted by jalont View Post
    Perhaps this is a bug I see all the time. Usually in GH, but sometimes in other places. For whatever reason, it fails to teleport you outside. May be a lag thing. I don't know. But give it some time and some retries. It usually works itself out.
    Had an issue a few days ago where it wasn't letting me leave tangleroot, op was this thelanis by any chance?

I also could not get into tangleroot earlier tonight on Thelanis. (l6 Rogue)
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸A R C H A N G E L S °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
    Thelanis

Alandael ~ Allendale ~ iForged ~ Roba ~ Sylon ~ Pokah ~ Keyanu ~ Wreckoning
    Quote Originally Posted by Severlin View Post
    We don't envision starting players with Starter Gear and zero knowledge playing on Hard or Elite.
    Sev~

Quote Originally Posted by Impaqt View Post
    Sounds like something is messed up with it's teleport then. I /deathed when i couldn't leave it.

Quote Originally Posted by Impaqt View Post
    Yes- on Thelanis as well.

That sounds like the instance has crashed. You click to enter, it gives you a loading screen, and then you are back where you started.

Submit a ticket to the GM's. They can redo the instance.

Of course, the last time this happened a lot, it was because some Kobolds really hated a box....
    The problem is never how to get new, innovative thoughts into your mind, but how to get old ones out. Every mind is a building filled with archaic furniture. Clean out a corner of your mind and creativity will instantly fill it.
    Dee Hock