Default Min Level 4 Crafted Frozen Tunic Now Min Level 21 ?!?!?

Since the new release, my previously min lvl 4 frozen tunic is now min lvl 21. Please fix it.Thanks
    Sarlona Server Mythical:
    Kluege Fixer- Baddabing - Majuscule Kluege - Klueje - Klooj Maker - Dundar Kluege - Superkluege

2014 DDO Players Council Flavilandile's Avatar

Check this thread :

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...n-my-old-items

It will help you understand what happened to your item.

Basically a change in how ML are calculated was inserted in Shadowfail and all the items are impacted.... Some more than other.
    On G-Land : Flavilandile, Blacklock, Yaelle, Millishande, Larilandile, Gildalinde, Tenalafel, and many other...

My lvl 16 and epic lvl 20 remained unchanged. The only one that got hit was my lvl 4 one.
    Sarlona Server Mythical:
    Kluege Fixer- Baddabing - Majuscule Kluege - Klueje - Klooj Maker - Dundar Kluege - Superkluege

Still have not heard anything from a Dev on this. Lvl 4 item is now lvl 24.
    Sarlona Server Mythical:

When 19.2(?) broke my ML16 Longbow of Earth, I disjuncted it after 19.3 and disjuncting it fixed it.

I dunno if you can disjunct ML4, but it might be worth a try. Otherwise you'll probably have to make a new one, and ML4s are cheap to make.

Quote Originally Posted by cdr View Post
    When 19.2(?) broke my ML16 Longbow of Earth, I disjuncted it after 19.3 and disjuncting it fixed it.I dunno if you can disjunct ML4, but it might be worth a try. Otherwise you'll probably have to make a new one, and ML4s are cheap to make.
    Cheap yes, but hard if you don't have a low lvl toon or some others to run with since low lvl toons are less able to solo it. Not a lot of interest in running that stuff unfortunately.
    Sarlona Server Mythical:

Quote Originally Posted by cdr View Post
    When 19.2(?) broke my ML16 Longbow of Earth, I disjuncted it after 19.3 and disjuncting it fixed it.I dunno if you can disjunct ML4, but it might be worth a try. Otherwise you'll probably have to make a new one, and ML4s are cheap to make.
    How did you disjunct yourself? Run into a trap or some other way?
    Sarlona Server Mythical:

Quote Originally Posted by barecm View Post
    How did you disjunct yourself? Run into a trap or some other way?
    You can put the item in the deconstruction altar in the crafting hall. Use the stripping thing. That should get your item back to lvl 4. If you add stuff on top, it will change the ML again.