Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Quote Originally Posted by SirValentine View Post
    Enchant doesn't do much, but it does SOMETHING. If you DON'T make a practice of swinging your caster scepter and orb at mob heads, that (admittedly small) SOMETHING is slightly better than getting NOTHING from Deadly.
    Eh? what if they are using a real melee weapon? I always ask for deadly on my bard just in case some arti gives me enchant.........hey man see this massive great axe im carrying? Could really do with a deadly.............. if I see a divine with a sireth/cleaver/sos/esos out whatever im going to ask him if he wants deadly, if its a casting stick I will ask if he wants enchant.

I'm puzzled by this thread

"Thread: Some healers refuse to heal"

If a healer refuses to heal then, they are not really a healer, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by axel15810 View Post
    If you're struggling on SP, make sure Aura/bursts are your go-to healing, heal scrolls for ranged healing if you aren't doing that already. On epic levels, twist in cocoon it is super cheap and goes through walls/has huge range. Helps with SP a ton.

You'll get better at watching redbars...eventually it becomes second nature, it won't require any thought. Sometimes there are bad players who take way too much damage and require too much attention/resources to keep alive. In those cases just say "sorry dude but you're taking way too much damage, I can't keep you alive" and pick up the soulstone.
    Unless its a raid, or stated at the start that I will be responsible for red bars for a portion of the upcoming adventure.......yeah sure, but otherwise? Nah you are in charge of your own red bar, i will throw the occasional spot but I don't take it as my job to babysit anyone in this day and age, no im not going to run through the whole quest after quest with nothing in my hands but a healing scroll and a healing stick, if you die its most likely *your* fault, and that's that. I never assume someone else is solely responsible for my red bar, heck even when I tank I got my on hjeals if needed. I will look out for other party members HP no matter what class/build im playing but I never just assume its someone else's sole/main purpose in being there, unless its specific content.

Its bloody boring,
    OMG!!!! your an awesome hjealer!!!!! ok lets do this quest now............sorry guys I have to go......note to self......avoid these guys in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverleafeon View Post
    I'm puzzled by this thread

"Thread: Some healers refuse to heal"

If a healer refuses to heal then, they are not really a healer, correct?
    Whats a healer? Ive never seen any class in DDO called healer so..........yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalHazard View Post
    Whats a healer? Ive never seen any class in DDO called healer so..........yeah.
    No class called DPS or tank either.
    Dystopia = utopia achieved

Quote Originally Posted by bartharok View Post
    No class called DPS or tank either.
    yeah, makes me laugh. people obviously don't know the game very well. Just cause someone has a class icon doesn't automatically make them the best to fill a certain role.

Have to laugh at the low level heroic lfms I see sometimes...........NEED TANK!!! NEED HEALER!!! NEED DPS and they have classes unticked............especially classes unticked that can be great at the role. Like NEED DPS..........its a quest with a lot of low fort mobs and rogue...........is unticked..........

yeah, makes me laugh. people obviously don't know the game very well. Just cause someone has a class icon doesn't automatically make them the best to fill a certain role.

Have to laugh at the low level heroic lfms I see sometimes...........NEED TANK!!! NEED HEALER!!! NEED DPS and they have classes unticked............especially classes unticked that can be great at the role. Like NEED DPS..........its a quest with a lot of low fort mobs and rogue...........is unticked..........
    Sadly, lfm's like you describe are not limited to the harbor/marketplace. I see them in 20+ level ranges often. Damn, I need to take more screenies.
    Khyber: Evandus, Halfdeadd, Licoricewhip, Sawyn, Elkabongg, Brothanumsi, Soulbro, Cromix.
    And an army of gimp experiments!

Best LFM I've seen in a while was for some EE quest posted by a fighter, stating "need DPS" with only 3 classes available: Ranger, Sorc, Artificer. I couldn't stop laughing.
    Thelanis - Ethforged - Etherar - Fjirty --- Mitis Mors
    Ghallanda - Ethrayne - Ethryne --- Omnipresence
    Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKVn...wLuzB2Q/videos

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516