Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by TrinityTurtle View Post
    Huh, wonder what this guy would have done if he'd needed to call my job the day we got our phones upgraded and couldn't get get calls for six hours because the poor phone dude had to rewire half the building. Or the time we couldn't take calls for a week because our town flooded and knocked everything from power to phones off the grid. Or the five days we were outta phones the time the city dug up the street, cut all the phone lines, didn't tell anyone, and the phone company wasn't prepped to redo all the underground wiring on a dime.

Glad my customers are...saner.
    But what if your company had a forum where customers could talk about it?

Forum Turtle
    2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Fedora1 View Post
    But what if your company had a forum where customers could talk about it?
    LOL I'm glad we don't, we woudln't have been able to access it during several of the incidents. LOL I would hope that if we had a forum, since most of our customers are other businesses, it would be more civil than this because most of what goes on here is as far from the ranges of courteous or profession as it gets. LOL

The flood was hilarious, we were all using our personal cell phones, but kept having to leave to find a zone that had electricity and was dry to recharge them. Because we were on them CONSTANTLY, the whole county was in crisis and every scale in ours and like seven other counties had flooded and needed urgent repairs. Not to mention trying to relay information back and forth between us, the customer, and the state official/inspectors. For three MONTHS after that I had one customer who could not handle "I'm sorry, this is my personal cell phone number, the reason it popped up on your caller id is I had to use it during the flood when our power and phone system was locked out, please call the main phone line of XXX/XXX-XXXX for help since I'm not at the office right now". He would lose his mind at me because I couldn't help him, I'm only part time and was not here! LOL I don't know what he wasn't understanding! People get strange about things I guess.
    Turtel, Turtley Wrath, Tortoisse, Waterssong, Victerr Creed, Utahraptor, Velocaraptor, Minddancer, Loggerhead, Matamata, Sulcata, Ticerratops, Sierrann, Hankx, Shartelhane

Member of Highlords of Malkier! Help channel, everyone welcome in this channel!

Community Member

Thumbs down dont really care what they like!

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    Over exaggerated.
    I don't much care what class or race they like its all about one thing here and its green and its got lots of dead presidents on it and weather they like it or not I spend a ton of money and when I cant log in they lose a ton of money so fix it or lose a ton cause I know their are a lot of free to play players and ive haad a few of my 100 guildies become vip because its well worth the cost

Smile surely

Quote Originally Posted by Rubbinns View Post
    You think they really want to fix thier phone lines lately "P
    Quote Originally Posted by jalont View Post
    Thank you for adding this post. Clearly, without it, they wouldn't have fixed their phones. This post will surely quicken the process.
    I hate the Idea of a beaten child hired by the telegraph company (Edison) to demise, and my own provider 3 humans 7 billion worth... telecom (quoting ROGERS) I hate information control since we privatized the phone system n Canada...

Telecoms suck, thus said would you want to hear some geek on the phone I know what you mean can you wait on hold for me to recompile gyga bytes

Lightbulb The life :) 10SIX look it up same logic

Quote Originally Posted by jalont View Post
    You're just mad because your actions are so transparent. I was a child once too. I get it, don't worry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubbinns View Post
    Great advice!
    Can we call you for customer support instead now? If not that is okay as long as you're here to respond to my concerns. When I get more I'll be sure to let you know. Thanx
    Quote Originally Posted by Flavilandile View Post
    My guess too, PBX upgrade went poof, and they weren't sure if they could rollback or not.
    This is the biggest game ever, and AND, it has always been in constant development, if you have no respect for the unique experience in the history of mankind, please be squelched by The community, do me a favor stop posting. Thanks no one forces you to be untrue to the game owners (you love it
    and care, and enjoy, ... cause I the reader do not believe a word... bugs have always been part of upgrading humanities ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE.

Could you imagine one week without electricity try it, if you are unhappy, wisit walmart, and bite a bullet, oups I went too far. GAt your life together and enjoy it cod liver for the kids plz hahahahah NEUTRAL ROGUE, DIE TEL CO DIE< NOT LIMITING MY GAME OF CHOICE!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12