Community Member

Default In-Game Support Levels

Is there a QoS for in-game support posted anywhere?

Today I posted a ticket for a bug in a quest that was preventing completion. After 15 minutes I updated the ticket noting that it was unacceptable to have not even received an acknowledgement/approximate time to wait or even where in the support queue my ticket was. I got fed up and logged but decided to check later on to see how long it was before a GM finally responded. It was over an hour after the initial submission!

What's the point of having in-game support if it's going to take an hour for a GM to even get to a ticket? You may as well get rid of it completely and tell users that if they encounter a bug in a quest to just restart and try again and hope it doesn't happen on the second attempt.

I've put in a snippet below with the name of the GM edited out
    09/15/13 05:06 PM Thank you for your request for assistance. Unfortunately we have to close this request as you were away, non-responsive or offline at the time we were able to assist you. The issue you are reporting cannot be resolved while you are offline. If you have a similar issue in the future, please submit a new help request.
    09/15/13 04:01 PM No response from a GM in 15 minutes? That's 15 min of XP/Loot pots that I won't get back. Why do I even bother to submit tickets?
    Last edited by Cordovan; 09-16-2013 at 11:48 AM.
    Manganese, Arcflame (Wiz), Ilyssia (Monk), Alaniel (FvS), Moncler (Drunk), Rhoque (13 Rogue/6 Fghtr/ 1 Monk), Arthee (Artificier) of Legion