Community Member

Default Could I get some help with Lesser Reincarnation Please

Hi Guys!

I recently tried to lesser reincarnate my rogue/monk but hit a snag with being unable to change classes on the airship.

Heres whrere i'm at for understanding:
    1. Keep original race and class
    2. Redo stats
    3. Gear goes to inventory, etc
    All good, now to airship...
    4. Locked into previous class selections at each level - NOOO

I am currently a 4-Rogue/6-Monk. I would like to change to either a 2-Rogue/8-Wizard or 2-Rogue/8-Fighter.
    I THINK I used a lesser wood with no +x, I think it might have been a free quest or something(?) but I have the freebie (ty Turbine ><) from the enhancement pass and I want to get it right this time. I did ticket this and had a very nice support staffer reply when I was offline but I just couldn't understand his sentence and what he was tellling me. The +20 lesser wood says you CAN change classes but he said I couldn't and would have to do something else to change the class then reincarnate again and then change the level up classes(huh?!?). I just couldn't understand his sentence and what he was telling me in the small amount of info. So please help oh DDO veterans!

Community Member

Default Not a LR vet, but...

LR with +0 cannot change any class.

The +X means you can change class X times. (or each of X levels)

At no time can you have more than 3 levels during the change.

DDO Wiki has more information on this subject.
    http://myaccount.turbine.com

Je ne suis pas
    DDO Alpha Tester

Community Member

Am I limited to classes I have previously chosen? Ie should I level to 11, grab either wizard or fighter or for these class changes will I get the option for anything as I've only got 2 classes currently

Community Member

I would think you have a choice of any class that matches your alignment. At he moment you have two classes. Even were you to end with only two classes, you can only choose one other class that is not one you already have. Also, even if you stay with the original two classes, picking one at a different level than before will count as a change with respect to the +X.

At this point, I really hope a more experienced player steps in, because I have reached the limit of what I can explain in good faith. I hope I helped, anyway.
    http://myaccount.turbine.com

Je ne suis pas
    DDO Alpha Tester

Community Member

It might be easier to make sense of the three-class limit this way.

Write out all your classes as a sequence of letters, e.g. RMMMMMMRMM
    You can work left to right, changing one letter at a time, never going back to the left, with the number of changes less than or equal to the "plus" of the heart of wood. At no time may the sequence have four different letters.