Default Unable to update CC details.

I received 'error processing your request. Try again later' message when trying to buy points in game.
    I am VIP and have recently been charged to the CC on file successfully.
    I attempted to verify details in account management and every card I tried received an error.
    Australian cards , adding 0 to my 4 digit post code as suggested somewhere here.
    Will not even let me use paypal as i tried it too.
    Trying to buy points during double bonus, if I don't now, I wont at all.
    LEGION - Long Live Xoriat
    DrakfuMnkDrakbahBrbDrakkoniquePMDrakkennPMDrakabethRn18/M/RoDrakkleeBowfajDrakketteSor
    DrakardiSorDrakfeyFVSDrakmereFVSDrakicerArtDrakkenaPalDrakkerrBrdDrakkessaDruDrakulKenDrakkorethClc
    32pt 34pt 36pt 7+TR

Customer Service Representative

Please contact Account Support using the information in my signature and an agent will assist you with purchasing Turbine Points.
    DDO Support Page / DDO Knowledge Base / Account Support / Tech Support / Game Download / Forum Support / In-Game Support / Character Transfers
    They all can now be found here: http://support.turbine.com/ To submit a ticket click on the 'Submit a Ticket' link.

English Account Management Phone Support: 855-WBGAMES (855-924-2637)
    2:00 pm to 6:00 pm Eastern (GMT -5)
    Monday-Thursday
    12:00 pm to 4:00 pm Eastern (GMT -5)
    Friday

Contact us on Twitter @DDOUnlimited

Quote Originally Posted by SpectreVortex View Post
    Please contact Account Support using the information in my signature and an agent will assist you with purchasing Turbine Points.
    TY for the response.
    Before reading it I attempted to buy points, and presto, it worked. Whatever you did ty. If that was nothing then it was a temporary glitch that lasted days. Either way have points now, am happy.
    LEGION - Long Live Xoriat
    DrakfuMnkDrakbahBrbDrakkoniquePMDrakkennPMDrakabethRn18/M/RoDrakkleeBowfajDrakketteSor
    DrakardiSorDrakfeyFVSDrakmereFVSDrakicerArtDrakkenaPalDrakkerrBrdDrakkessaDruDrakulKenDrakkorethClc
    32pt 34pt 36pt 7+TR