Hybrid View

Default Noob needs some help.

Hello im Ziapher on kyber server and i could use some help. ive some how locket my hotkey bar and have know idea how to undo it. can anyone help. also my chat box is not responding so i can talk to anyone in game...

Quote Originally Posted by zipher_brickstone View Post
    Hello im Ziapher on kyber server and i could use some help. ive some how locket my hotkey bar and have know idea how to undo it. can anyone help. also my chat box is not responding so i can talk to anyone in game...
    CTRL + = to toggle lock/unlock hotbars
    ELITE RAIDERS
    Xevlen
    . Jibcutter . Pipehitter . Seanconnery-
    Live Twitch Feed - Youtube Channel - Facebook

Community Member

Regarding your chatbox issue, I don't have enough information... you typically have to be in a party for party chat to have any effect, though you can access user channels or global channels like /trade or /advice when not grouped.
    I Cannith-craft (150 levels in all schools) for free on Thelanis if you provide all needed materials.
    Getting Past Traps without Trap Skills | Musical Musings

Community Member Phaeton_Seraph's Avatar

There is a check box under Options\UI to reset chat windows.

However, once you've done that, you must right click on the chat tabs and double check your Outgoing Text types.

It's either General chat, or Party chat (or both?), but at least one of them does not send outgoing text where it ought to, until you manually correct it. This has been broken since before the time I first started the game.