Default One with the Blade, Stances, and Centering

Heya,

I'm currently testing a build I created, the Fallen Samurai. Without dulling you with too many details, it's a 14 Fgt / 4 Pal / 2 Mnk. Tier 5 Kensai with One With the Blade.

I found 1 bug, wanted to know if you found the same:

- If you are centered using "One With the Blade" Kensai enhancement, and you logoff, when you log back in you will won't be centered. You need to re-equip one of the weapons for the game to acknoledge what you are using.

Carry on.
    Last edited by ddo.rsmo.pt; 09-15-2013 at 06:47 AM. Reason: one of the bugs wasnt really a bug.
    ~ Gaeryus (Sor14/FvS4/Pal2) Firebrand ~ ~ Phlegma (12Fgt/6Rog/2Pal)(L13)(eTR2) van Moyst ~
    ~ Hakashe (Pal14/Monk6)(L3)Nurigatu ~ ~ Koergan (Cle17/Brb2/Fgt1)Flamebeard ~
    Ex-Captain of the Flying Funk ~ ~ Ascent ~ ~ Epic Farming Videos ~ ~ New and Exciting Bugs

I noticed the same thing on my fighter/monk (12/8). He uses a great axe and every time he logs in he has to re-equip his axe. I'd put in a ticket/bug report but I've been having issues with the ticket/bug report thingamabob for a while now.

Quote Originally Posted by grodon9999 View Post
    This game has been such an absurd grind that I’d rather stick my junk in a beehive than make another toon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    An expansion . .. with a set of packs for each plane to come out every month or two . . . it'll be like crack to Whitney Houston.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by ddo.rsmo.pt View Post
    Heya,

I'm currently testing a build I created, the Fallen Samurai. Without dulling you with too many details, it's a 14 Fgt / 4 Pal / 2 Mnk. Tier 5 Kensai with One With the Blade.

I found 1 bug, wanted to know if you found the same:

- If you are centered using "One With the Blade" Kensai enhancement, and you logoff, when you log back in you will won't be centered. You need to re-equip one of the weapons for the game to acknoledge what you are using.

Carry on.
    Seeing the very same thing with my Dervish of Blades (10/9/1 Ftr/Mnk/Clr, soon to trade one lvl of Ftr for one more of Clr after Battlecleric comes out).
    Since this is so easy to get rid off, I havent actually bithered to report it.

~ Gaeryus (Sor14/FvS4/Pal2) Firebrand ~ ~ Phlegma (12Fgt/6Rog/2Pal)(L13)(eTR2) van Moyst ~
    ~ Hakashe (Pal14/Monk6)(L3)Nurigatu ~ ~ Koergan (Cle17/Brb2/Fgt1)Flamebeard ~
    Ex-Captain of the Flying Funk ~ ~ Ascent ~ ~ Epic Farming Videos ~ ~ New and Exciting Bugs