Default Sacred and Stalwart Defender stack

As long as it isn't the stance affecting enhancements, do all the others stack? For example does reinforced armor from Sacred Defender stack with the reinforced armor from Stalwart Defender?
    Kino Yamabushi (20 Cleric, 6 Epic), Rayel (3 Paladin, 17 Fighter, 8 Epic), Ixio (20 Bard, 8 Epic), Riverwing (11 Druid), Abutilon (11 Sorc), Marni (Bard 12, Fighter 2, Rogue 6, Epic 3), Aoi (Cleric 20, 8 epic), Steeleyes (18 Barbarian) - Thelanis

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_X View Post
    As long as it isn't the stance affecting enhancements, do all the others stack? For example does reinforced armor from Sacred Defender stack with the reinforced armor from Stalwart Defender?
    I cannot say from experience.

However, Devs have stated that enhancements with the same name do not stack no matter what tree they are taken from.
    Schadel TR FVS | Whathitme 2TR human stalwart tank |Whatwas TR Barbarian/Fighter--FuryoftheWild | Kpavio Monk/fighter| Whatsnyp Artificer | Skullzz all purpose Druid| Whatcast elf AM| Nobuffforu Acrobat Warchanter

Thanks - its also hard to get a definitive answer on this - some posts say one thing and others don't.
    Kino Yamabushi (20 Cleric, 6 Epic), Rayel (3 Paladin, 17 Fighter, 8 Epic), Ixio (20 Bard, 8 Epic), Riverwing (11 Druid), Abutilon (11 Sorc), Marni (Bard 12, Fighter 2, Rogue 6, Epic 3), Aoi (Cleric 20, 8 epic), Steeleyes (18 Barbarian) - Thelanis

I say: Enjoy that Lamannia is up, create a new character there, use the dojo to level up and check the stackability yourself.

The above is true. Dev word is that enhancements with literally the same name should not stack. If you see them stacking, you should bug report it.
    Amossa d'Cannith, Sarlona, casually trying Completionist (12/14) [<o>]
    Almost-never-played-alts: Arquera - Chapolin - Fabber - Herweg - Mecanico - Tenma

I want DDO to be a better game. Those are my personal suggestions on: Ammunition, Archmage, Combat Stances, Deities, Dispel Magic, Epic Destiny Map, Fast Healing, Favor, Favored Enemy, Half-elf Enhancements, Monk Kensai, Monk Stances, Past Life, Potency, Potions, Ranger Spells, Summons, Tiered Loot.

Quote Originally Posted by nibel View Post
    I say: Enjoy that Lamannia is up, create a new character there, use the dojo to level up and check the stackability yourself.

The above is true. Dev word is that enhancements with literally the same name should not stack. If you see them stacking, you should bug report it.
    No you should use it and never say a word. If you bug report it they'll run and fix that instead of fixing major issues like raid completion counters. We all know it.