Thumbs down Eberron Level 15 could use a make-over

Can we please get some enjoyable quests for level 15 in Eberron?
    You know, the kinds of quests that don't totally suck eggs and someone might look forward to playing?
    As it is I just take what I can at 15 and promptly move on to level 16 quests; most of which are more bearable even after farming 3 times.

Yeah I know, there are bigger problems with DDO...

How "In the Flesh" is considered level 15 (instead of 17) is beyond me as I have never completed it on Elite at level.
    (Note: Spare me the comments about how elite means not everyone should be able to handle it - That honor already belongs to the inaptly even more under-level rated Litany of the Dead.
    And besides, if there were more quests at level 15 I could skip ITF and the true elites could have it all for themselves... )

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by hp1055cm View Post
    Can we please get some enjoyable quests for level 15 in Eberron?
    You know, the kinds of quests that don't totally suck eggs and someone might look forward to playing?
    As it is I just take what I can at 15 and promptly move on to level 16 quests; most of which are more bearable even after farming 3 times.

Yeah I know, there are bigger problems with DDO...

How "In the Flesh" is considered level 15 (instead of 17) is beyond me as I have never completed it on Elite at level.
    (Note: Spare me the comments about how elite means not everyone should be able to handle it - That honor already belongs to the inaptly even more under-level rated Litany of the Dead.
    And besides, if there were more quests at level 15 I could skip ITF and the true elites could have it all for themselves... )
    I solo'd ITF elite BB, and solo'd elite BB litany, ain't too horrible

People always complain about ITF being too hard, while Acute Delirium, I dream of jeets etcare way harder elite BB imo
    Ainevek: 9/6/2 FvS/ranger/paladin (life 2/?) Shinweng: 8/5/2 monk/wizard/paladin (life 4/3?Abaranda: 18/2 FvS/monk (life 7/?) Kevenia: 6 sorcerer (life 2/?)
    Two handed chruchers, Ghallanda

Community Member TheLegendOfAra's Avatar

There's plenty of stuff to run at level 15.. I don't know what you're on about.
    Araphina Skycrow - 15Paladin/3Ranger/2Fighter (Life 8/25) 5xRanger, 3xPaladin
    Araphell - Arasin - Arathaes - Arawyn - Aravein
    Guild: Fors Fortis;Guild of Won, & VENOM @ Argo
    "And we learn, as we age; We've learned nothing! And my body still aches."

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by EllisDee37 View Post
    Didn't the Shadowfell expansion just add level 15 quests?
    To be fair, the OP asked for the Eberron quests to be revamped.

Shadowfell is in Faerun.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by EllisDee37 View Post
    Didn't the Shadowfell expansion just add level 15 quests?
    Yep, level 15 quests with level 7 experience rewards. ;-p

Although to be fair he didn't say anything about worthwhile exp being required.

Earth and and full time at work: I move 400 lb stainless steel Refrigerators with ease!

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendOfAra View Post
    There's plenty of stuff to run at level 15.. I don't know what you're on about.
    not in Eberron.