Now excuse me while I wander off to arm myself with Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and hunker down behind my Armored Beer Refrigerator, while I have the UFO's take control of the Congresional Wives with the help of the International Cocaine Smugglers and the Evil Geniuses for a Better Tomorrow
Is my understanding that you can apply the 'sphere points' earned in one destiny toward any other destiny within the same sphere correct?
So I could gather all past lives just in Draconic (Arcane), Unyielding (Divine), Shadow Dancer (Martial) and Fury (Primal)?
If so, great.
On suggestions for past-life feats:
-Draconic +1 Evocation DC, +20 (All) Elemental Spell Power.
-Magister +1 All Spells Dc, +2 Spell Pen
-Fatesinger +1 Enchantment DC, +1/+1 Inspire Courage Attack and Damage, +1 Songs per day
-Shadowdancer +1 Assassinate DC, +2 Hide / Move Silently, +1d6 Sneak Attack Damage
-Legendary Dreadnaught +2 Tactics DC, +2 Damage per hit
-Grandmaster of Flowers +1 Stunning DC, +1 Passive Ki Generation
-Fury +1 STR, +2 Damage per hit
-Primal Avatar +1 Wis, +1 Str
-Shiradi +30 Force Spell Power, +2 Ranged Damage
-Exalted Angel +5% Heal Amp, +20 Postive Spell Power, Empower Healing Metamagic costs 2 less SP.
-Unyielding Sentinel +5% Heal Amp, +10 PRR.
Khyber: Aggrim (Completionist!)
All of my builds are grossly out of date. Just roll a human or drow mechanic / assassin rogue thing.
Blind insta-kills floating eye balls.
We currently expect the "return to level 20" part of Epic Reincarnation to essentially mean sacrificing your Epic class level progress (you keep Epic Destiny progress) while retaining your Heroic progress exactly as it is. There are other forms of Reincarnation for affecting Heroic advancement.
Yes, or whatever Epic Destiny you prefer in each sphere.So I could gather all past lives just in Draconic (Arcane), Unyielding (Divine), Shadow Dancer (Martial) and Fury (Primal)?
Well, if they did stack completionist feat for multiple completionist, it would be more reasonable to assume something like:
+2 ~ Completionist earned once
Upgrade to +3 ~ Completionist earned twice
Upgrade to +4 Completionist earned thrice
Epic Completionist probably should take a different approach such as:
Extra Twist Slot tier two ~ Epic Completionist earned once
Upgrade Extra Twist Slot to tier three ~ Epic Completionist earned twice
Upgrade Extra Twist Slot to tier four ~ Epic Completionist earned thrice
Iconic Completionist probably should take a different approach yet:
Free Extra Heroic Feat ~ Iconic Completionist earned once
Upgrade to Free Extra Epic Feat ~ Iconic completionist earned twice
Upgrade to Free Feat of anysort you qualify for ~ Iconic completionist earned thrice.
Nice.....Yes, or whatever Epic Destiny you prefer in each sphere.
For example, Fawngate the casting favored soul could do well enough with Draconic for arcane, Primal or Shiradi for Primal, and Shadowdancer for Martial.
She probably would TR into an Iconic some work on an Epic Past Life or two giving her even more flexibility.
I think that there must be a passive and active component to these epic past life feats because I assume that it is in your interest to make this system as ubiquitous throughout the class spectrum as possible. The problem with the old past life feats and completionist was that the feat starved classes were completely discouraged from participating in this system aside from earning the passive feats.
As a result, the passive aspect of this system is utilized nonspecific of what class you actually play, and this is always a good thing.
A good alternative is to actually give everyone say, 2 free epic past live feats slots which may receive any heroic/epic active feat or heroic/epic completionist feat. This way, completionist becomes useful for everyone if they so see fit to sacrifice any other alternatives, and the feat rich classes may just take multiple feats. This allows most of us to profit one way or another.
Feat Ideas for martial sphere:
1. Cooldown of tactical feats is reduced by 50%
2. Action boosts may regenerate at a rate of 1 every 120 seconds
3. Trip makes your target helpless when landed successfully
4. Duration of your tactical abilities are extended by 100% when landed successfully
5. Tactical abilities no longer fail on a 1
6. Melee attacks no longer miss on a 1
Also, this is worth mentioning for the thousandth time - heroic completionist needs to be granted. I ground that out back when we had 20% pots max, no bravery, no tomes, much less quests, and lower first time N/H/E bonuses. It would be a nice gesture to respect that kind of devotion and free it up for us.
Or create a past life enhancement tree and let us spend point in it, but your idea is probably better.
I'll believe it when I see it, however I have seem many things this day already that fall under that category....Also, this is worth mentioning for the thousandth time - heroic completionist needs to be granted. I ground that out back when we had 20% pots max, no bravery, no tomes, much less quests, and lower first time N/H/E bonuses. It would be a nice gesture to respect that kind of devotion and free it up for us.
It is a lot different from TR 1-20 because when you play a class you play a class. It not like saying "here play this Pali class with the rogue enhancement line and have fun!!!", which is basically how it seems it will work to me.
RTFM on Khyber, Toy Soldiers.
Toy Soldiers PD Roll Builds Guild on Wayfinder.
I wouldn’t mind seeing a passive past life feats allow you to open up PrE's from classes that you don't have levels in. (Kind of like Racial PrEs are supposed to, you know, if they had actually gotten implemented like Turbine said they would.)
Things that if Turbine went all EXTREME PREJUDICE™ on, would actually make the game fun again.:
- Giving us the racial PrE’s we were promised, before rolling out DDOStore™ Enhancement Trees.
- Fixing physical defense for Rangers and Rogues. It’s ridiculous that you’re better off wearing Heavy Armor and ignoring your innate feats on these classes.
- Cannith Crafting.
- Update the named loot to put them on the same system.
- Fixing the Cannith Challenges so that they can be 6 starred without incredible luck or store bought items.
- Fixing all challenges to give us decent XP and ingredient returns for the unreasonable time we have to spend in most of them.
So here are some ideas with the idea that you can get each feat three times with no limit to the total number of feats from a sphere you can get beyond that.
Elementalist (Arcane Sphere)
* You gain +20 Fire/Cold/Electric/Acid/Sonic and +1 Evocation/Conjuration DC.
Basic <Insert Destiny Name> Training (Appropriate Sphere per destiny)
* You gain the first core ability of the selected destiny. If selected twice you also gain the second core ability. If selected three times you also gain the third core ability. This ability only functions for inactive destinies.
Fate Bender (Arcane Sphere)
* All beneficial proc effects that apply to your abilities or items you have equipped are increased by 50% (example an effect which normally occurs 7% of the time would occur 7 + 3.5 = 10.5% of the time if you had this feat one time). Note, this only applies to effects which have a percentage proc rate and has no effect on dc effects, to hit, or other types of dice rolls.
Swift Feet (Martial Sphere)
* You gain +5% movement rate.
Let Your Rage Empower You (Primal)
* While raged, whenever you vorpal hit an enemy (20 attack role) you have a 33.3% chance of gaining a counter of every type which applies to epic destiny abilities (ex. shadow charges).
Self Centered (Martial)
* You are treated as if you were always centered for the purposes of using core abilities and destiny abilities of tier 2/4/6 or lower. You also no longer lose ki for being uncentered and gain ki as if you were always centered.
Master Archer (Primal)
* All core abilities which apply to attacks and all tier 2/4/6 or lower destiny abilities also apply to ranged attacks if they do not already. Additionally, abilities which only apply to specific types of ranged attacks now apply to all ranged attacks (from the previously list of abilities). Example, any abilities which state 'melee' attacks grant something now grant that for ranged attacks also.
Master of Melee Arts (Martial)
* As Master Archer except applies to melee abilities.
Proud Recipient of At least 8 Negative Rep From NA Threads.
Growth without stacking:
Grants empower healing, empower, maximise.
Mental toughness, improved mental toughness, epic mental toughness.
Grants Two weapon fighting, improved two weapon fighting, greater two weapon fighting.
Grants Two handed fighting, improved two handed fighting, greater two handed fighting.
Grants Power attack, cleave, great cleave.
Point blank shot, precise shot, improved precise shot.
Grants Spell pen, improved spell pen, epic spell pen.
Spellfocus X, greater spell focus X, Epic spell focus X.
Grants access to 4th Twist slot, slot is specific to ER'd Sphere, Tier 1.
Additional ERs in Sphere
Upgrades Sphere Twist Slot one Tier, max Tier 3.
1st ER in another Sphere
Grants Access to 5th Twist slot, slot is specific to ER'd Sphere, Tier 1
And so on until all Sphere Twist Slots unlocked and upgraded to Tier 3 (Completionist)
Upgrade 1 Sphere Twist Slot to Tier 4
they start the 1st life at lvl 15? no trouble, it's 1st life, but they NEED to LR (and maybe someone decides to tr from it) specially the bladeforged we had BEFORE the u19(and now are almost useless due to changes in enhancements and skills, i have my +20LR but can't use it, just want the same build with different feats and skills U_U)
someone wanna tr into an iconic? feel free to do so, no starting gear and u'll be lvl 1, because if u force iconics to lvl til 28 to TR, dunno if ppl will TR it (they lose 6,6M from epics - 850k they needed to cap if had to go from 15 to 20 = 5,75M doesn't worth nor benefit)
so pls, think about iconics as "an easy button to skip 1 life" (like ppl is doing with otto's/bigby's they pay $$ to skip grinding 1 life, is ok with me, i just wanna be able to LR my iconic XD)
psykopeta - hoarding pl, for the sake of hoarding, the day i become ubercompletionist will be because there isn't anything to delay it more - thelanis, where the gimps claim to be pros and noobs claim to be pros, no newbies allowed(unless they claim to be pros), we have enough drama w/o them. PS i'm not a pro, maybe if i reincarnate in RL...
Is there any intention to provide clerics and artificers with their missing destinies?
Keeping destinies, epic TR to 20 and keeping heroic TR as it is - looks great direction!
(I'm assuming you don't loose your epic destinies if you heroic TR - its not explicitly stated as so....)
Happily the devs' responses have already made it clear that epic tr points will not be tied to specific destinies, meaning we'll have to level with the destiny of our choice active from the sphere we want the past life from. This is a good direction.
All we need to do now is get fate points decoupled from destiny levels and the system will be perfect.
This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.Reload