With the lack of healers on the server, you game designers should make this red-headed step child more attractive to play.
In a nutshell, healers are boring to play, as in really boring, stare at the health bars and miss the quest/storyline/everything-else boring. Are you seeing where I am going with the boring thing?
Not only do we get stuck with unimaginative enhancement lines (aside from the healing/FvS auras, great job on that) one of them is shared for both the FvS and cleric classes.
Instead I was hoping for something along the lines of different ways of healing/casting:
- Heal over time - so the healers can cast them and do other stuff for a little bit
- "pre-heals" like temporary hitpoints for big fights, so you can buff up your main tank as people get settled in on the big fights (something like 1000 HP with a 5 minute recast at level 28 or something like that)
- Damage reducers- temporary DR spells that allow people to take less damage allowing your healers to look away from the health bars a little bit (just enough that the healer can do other things between the big fights)
- Offensive boosters, Force/light spell power in addition to healing boosts, add diversity to the class
- Crowd control boosters - help out the CC spells a bit as a fast way to control things instead of just trying to heal the group out of a mess.
Also give these pure casters two choices of casting, offensive and defensive (you had protector which was decent, only to get rid of it for a melee option? isn't that called a paladin?. I like the melee option but not at the expense of the defensive casting option.
There are probably hundreds of more ideas out there that would draw more people to the class and make it more than staring at health bars. Also get more enhancement trees, just two is sad, even when you add one (warpriest) you take one away to do it? Who is in charge of healer enhancements?