Community Member

Default Where is caster stuff on random items ?

I have to say that I am so dissapointed with caster items. There are only weapons with caster prefixes and nothing else. In old loot there was at least focuses on bracers but now nothing. Only named loot have some but also not much. I am level 26 sorc atm and never seen caster stuff like focus, crits, dmg etc on random item. Meanwhile meele got deadly, speed and acuracy in every chest on every item.

This needs to be fixed asap. Leveling was pretty boring without seeing a single item with caster stats. Why is so hard to have at least wrists with +5 evocation on level 22-25 item. I am pretty sure they might exist as raid loot or super rare named loot somewhere.

And again random itemization for caster is pretty boring I might even say non existant. (except weapons)

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by desper View Post
    I have to say that I am so dissapointed with caster items. There are only weapons with caster prefixes and nothing else. In old loot there was at least focuses on bracers but now nothing. Only named loot have some but also not much. I am level 26 sorc atm and never seen caster stuff like focus, crits, dmg etc on random item. Meanwhile meele got deadly, speed and acuracy in every chest on every item.

This needs to be fixed asap. Leveling was pretty boring without seeing a single item with caster stats. Why is so hard to have at least wrists with +5 evocation on level 22-25 item. I am pretty sure they might exist as raid loot or super rare named loot somewhere.

And again random itemization for caster is pretty boring I might even say non existant. (except weapons)
    It's very possible that this is by design and that the new loot system was implemented to try and close the gap some between casters and melee.

Ya, so far, I am only able to find improvements for casters on end rewards from the sage line of items and on weapons. That said, some of teh sage stuff is very nice.
    Treachery wears many masks, but none so treacherous as the mask of virtue.

caster stats are pretty much all on scepters, qstaves, daggers, etc. I have yet to see any of the new +4/+5 focus on kamas or any body slots (besides named items). it definitely makes life hard on anyone who wants a bit of meleeing in with their casting, or who has a monk splash and wants to stay centered. Unfortunately, I think the official dev response to that would be "well, you can't have everything you want".
    Honkin * Diaari * Bazongas

Quote Originally Posted by Fefnir_2011 View Post
    caster stats are pretty much all on scepters, qstaves, daggers, etc. I have yet to see any of the new +4/+5 focus on kamas or any body slots (besides named items). it definitely makes life hard on anyone who wants a bit of meleeing in with their casting, or who has a monk splash and wants to stay centered. Unfortunately, I think the official dev response to that would be "well, you can't have everything you want".
    They got rid of caster handwraps? Right as they release a monk caster tree? That really blows.
    Matt Walsh:
    But Truth is eternal, so it can never be old or new. It never ‘was’ or ‘will be.’ It just ‘is.’ It always ‘is.’

There used to be uncommon clothing/jewelry with spell power (like a Corrosion +108 Helm of Haggling +3), now it seems they are gone from loot tables.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok.cry View Post
    They got rid of caster handwraps? Right as they release a monk caster tree? That really blows.
    I don't think it's gone, I remember getting a pair of caster Handwraps.

I've seen them on Kamas and BSwords post U19, but they are very, very rare.