2014 DDO Players Council

Default Warpriest: capstone broken

On live, Protection's capstone is broken. It doesn't give the +2 Wisdom it claims.

And now on Lama, we have Warpriest, and it's capstone is broken. It doesn't give the +2 Wisdom it claims.

If I can't have a working +2 Wisdom capstone, can I at least have a Command SLA and Efficient Metamagic back?

Edit: yes, I bug-reported it. But then I bug-reported the Protection capstone months ago during the alpha, and it never got fixed.
    Last edited by SirValentine; 09-12-2013 at 06:31 PM.

Did you check to see if perhaps it was acting as an insight bonus, as in not stacking with insight gear?

2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Saravis View Post
    Did you check to see if perhaps it was acting as an insight bonus, as in not stacking with insight gear?
    Nope. Either way, it's still broken. Other capstones stack just fine.

Which class were you when it didn't work for you?

Also, could you tell me the name of the character on Lamannia it didn't work for?

I can check out what may be the problem easier with both of those bits of information.

Thanks!

2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by KookieKobold View Post
    Which class were you when it didn't work for you?

Also, could you tell me the name of the character on Lamannia it didn't work for?

I can check out what may be the problem easier with both of those bits of information.

Thanks!
    For testing Warpriest yesterday, Budstein, FvS 20 & Epic 8.

If needed, I could roll up a Cleric this weekend and try with that, but if it's like the Protection capstone, it won't be any different.

During enhancement alpha & beta & the x-pack open beta, I tried the Protection capstone as both a FvS and a Cleric, and as FvS on live. In all cases, the +2 Wisdom simply didn't show up. Note the active capstone effects, Divine Intervention or the SP proc thing in Warpriest, do function. And for Cleric, it was only Protection. The RS & DD capstones both gave the +2 Wisdom stacking correctly.