Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by taospark View Post
    Thought someone should address this since feedback was solicited.

I can see where multiple innate stacking Seeker bonuses could be seen as potentially imbalance but this punishes all multiclass customisation over pure class builds form whom stacking critical enhancements will be moot.

However, there are ways to minimize the impact on builds that are focused on critical damage without eliminating it altogether.

Proposal: Require a minimum level of 3 in the class to invest in the first tier of "Critical Accuracy" and minimum level of 5 in the class to invest in the first tier of "Critical Damage". This would correspond with the existing AP requirements of 10 and 20 respectively.

This rewards builds which focus on and require critical damage to be playable while ensuring that Turbine's original intention of preventing a build with just a 2 level splash in Rogue can't "limp in" a massive boost to their damage with little cost.
    I'm relatively certain that stacking Sneak speed (where you can sneak faster with Rogue/Monk/Ranger sneak speed enhancements used together) will be getting fixed

Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    Firstly thank you for all the hard work and hours you put into this game.

Secondly What is the progress on these bugs:

Drow Racial Enhancements:
    Envenomed Blades doesn't work.
    Drow Spell Resistance stops working after you log off or disconnect.
    Drow Stats apply intermittenly.
    Xendrik Weapon Training does not apply to hit or to dmg.

Paladins in Defender Stance with +Con & +HP enhancements will loose hit points every time they swap weapons.
    This can be happen until the character dies.
    Paladin KOTC capstone doesn't work. Weapons are not considered good.
    Holy damage from tree is bugged, totals only 1d6.

Halfling Racial +Crit enhancement on throwing weapons doesn't work.

Bard Spellsinger: Musical Studies/Advanced Musical Studies does not apply the extra songs.

Barbarian Ravager Enhancement Slaughter procs a normal attack not a +10W attack.

Monk Henshin Mystic: Balance in Dawn negative levels party as well as enemies.

Arcane Archer:
    Arcane Archery tree core enhancements are supposed to supersede the + enhancement of the equipped bow if you have taken more AA tree cores than the currently equipped bow has +enhancement. Example if you have all AA tree cores (6) and you equip a +1 bow it should read in weapon details and work ingame as a +6 bow where the +6 from AA core enhancements supersede but do NOT stack with the +1 enhancement of the bow. This is how it should work. However, it only works this way on bows that have NO +enhancement whatsoever such as masterwork bows or crafted blanks.
    Also all primary imbues will sometimes be removed from character after a short duration. The capstone Master of Imbuement seems to be part of the problem but perhaps not the whole source of the bug.

Finally, what is happening with all the missing loot enchantments?
    Specifically, where is:

Stuff

I know I am not the only one who enjoyed these permutations on my loot and right now random loot is feeling extremely bland with the same enchantments showing up over and over again. *cough*ghostbane*cough*rapidstrikes/shot*cough*
    When do we see the return of proper named loot, you know like GH, the pack that got people back into the game?
    Is Nightmare going to be fixed? it was badly nerfed just after U14 (someone added it to the loot tables, not realizing it proced on crit instead of vorpal, it has since been lazely nerfed instead of fixed, causing items like terror and the cloak of night to be less usefull). You know, one of the items in the comming event?

The Mabar event always has been a problem for newbie puggers too, coming into the game and finding little people to play with, esp divine/arcane casters, who are usually caught up in mabar

Quote Originally Posted by Systern View Post
    So, market research shows that new players leave because they hate undead.

So you remove 1/3rd the loot tables and replace it with Ghostbane.

But now it's Halloween and time for Mabar, the plane of Endless Night to manifest and all the undead pour out to haunt Delera's graveyard.
    But new players don't like undead! Replace half of them with Shadar-Kai, chaotic outsiders from the Plane of Shadow! The plane of Shadow is not the Plane of Night...

Really now, what's the point of licensing an intellectual property if you're going to completely disregard the brand?
    nice tie in for the double stacked packs (what they call an expansion) they don't belong in Mabar, The mabar event like Halloween is about scary stuff, the only scary thing about this race is the blatant cash grab for a bad product.

Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    The ranger Devotion change sucks. Change it back.
    Yes, please, now

Quote Originally Posted by Shorlong View Post
    Actually, the notes DO mention those bugs....yeah....

Also, what did you expect...a walk through the park type of quest? It's the current "last quest" of course it's going to be difficult!
    Not realy, i did expect value for my money, less lag, less snow glare/shaky stuff/shadow fell ****, i wan't to fight to get the quest objective, i don't want to fight the game physics up to the point where i'm running around with 40 mobs on my tail trying to raise 5 party members who rubber banded over the edge.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
    And we got the Panther with MOTU.... the Owlbear sucks (even with the so-called updates).

Man, I'm kicking myself since I bought the expansion update for 2 accounts. I just bought it because I knew what a great deal pre-ordering MOTU was.

Crappy named-loot, crappy quests, crappy xp... someone please remind me why I pre-ordered and spent over $200 on optionals for my 2 accounts.

This was NOT an expansion... it was 2 updates lumped together... to screw over VIPs and do a massive cash grab before the game dies.
    indeed, a waste of money and not worthy of the name expansion!
    this is the reason i haven't put another 500$ in turbine's pockets during the last bonus points round, with the bleeding of players, lack of new blood, disappointing loot,
    the inability to fix stuff, the inability to introduce stuff with out breaking stuff elsewhere (and the list goes on), i can only recommend not buying any ddo points until a statement is posted by them, stating some decent fixes, esp in the incentive to run stuff for the huge amount of vets i see these days just logging in to chat and pick up the daily dice.

Things like:
    Proper named loot, Raids, fun content (extreme mob saves/Spell resistance/HP has been annoying people a lot), fixing bugs/ED/Enhancements.
    Maybe some decent feed back on these on the forum? involve us, the paying customers into the process.
    Challenge our minds a bit, don't change the game into streets of rage/double dragon where the only difference in mobs is a color pallet swap and increase in stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Janisis View Post
    Yes, that owlbear sucks. I have a friend who is deals with visual impairments and plays DDO with me and uses hirelings (3 druid past lives) and that stupid owlbear gets bugged constantly, and has to be dismissed and resummoned after 5 minutes because it stops following any commands. Complete sham how much people paid for that thing and it doesn't work at all. Turbine should feel ashamed of themselves. Fix its AI already. If you do not know what I am talking about, use it a quest with lots of doors - like Through a Mirror Darkly
    This
    Last edited by lyrecono; 09-23-2013 at 04:23 AM. Reason: typoX2

Community Member thomascoolone64's Avatar

Squeeeaaak, when are you gonna turn the switch on again for lammainia? I hate waiting.
    Back up account to "Buttkierownsmade"

I am Titan.

Community Member lucreciacrescent's Avatar

Default just wondering...

Hey everybody! I have stopped playing Lamannia for quite a while now and I was just wondering if there was any recent character wipes made for u19?

No, they haven Luc. next time lam comes back up theyll be there still i hope for maybe U19.3 or just U20

I am Titan.

The server was up for a while after they brought the other server back up- it now says "DOWN" instead of "CLOSED" so I'm assuming they'll be bringing it back up soon.
    ~Sarlona~ - Proud Member of The Unrepentant
    Maelodic - Rockin all the day long
    Quote Originally Posted by Scraap View Post
    Praise Dog, and Maelodic, his prophet.

Quote Originally Posted by Maelodic View Post
    The server was up for a while after they brought the other server back up- it now says "DOWN" instead of "CLOSED" so I'm assuming they'll be bringing it back up soon.
    How soon????? TELL ME! I MISS MY FRIENDS :'(

I am Titan.

Community Member lucreciacrescent's Avatar

looks like the server is back to "CLOSED"

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    Firstly thank you for all the hard work and hours you put into this game.

Secondly What is the progress on these bugs:

[...]

Finally, what is happening with all the missing loot enchantments?
    Specifically, where is:

Lacerating
    Mauling
    Mangling
    Tempestuous
    Scintillating
    Debilitating
    Pandemonium
    Oceanic
    Riptide
    Wintry
    Icy Depths
    Desert Sand
    Sun's Fury
    of the Crusader, Rebel, Tyrant, Destroyer,
    Obscenity
    Erosive
    Blasphemy
    Convalescence
    etc.

I know I am not the only one who enjoyed these permutations on my loot and right now random loot is feeling extremely bland with the same enchantments showing up over and over again. *cough*ghostbane*cough*rapidstrikes/shot*cough*
    Really when will we get convalescence effect on random loot back?
    Yeela - Favored Soul Healer and Nuker
    Xylah - Pally Arcane Archer
    Redsonjah - Barbarian DPS

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345