Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default Update 19 Patch 2

Howdy everyone!

We've just brought Lamannia up recently with Update 19 Patch 2.

Come on by and check it out!

Squeak will post release notes and known issues soon.

See you online!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by KookieKobold View Post
    Howdy everyone!

We've just brought Lamannia up recently with Update 19 Patch 2.

Come on by and check it out!

Squeak will post release notes and known issues soon.

See you online!
    soon as in Soon(TM) ????

Community Member

Default well

waiting eagerly to know what is added/fixed in the patch 2, i will still log in lammania to check if u added the warpriest pre yet...

Quote Originally Posted by nayozz View Post
    waiting eagerly to know what is added/fixed in the patch 2, i will still log in lammania to check if u added the warpriest pre yet...
    Warpriest is in, according to sources in the divine enhancement thread; I'm at work, so no details from me, but I'm looking forward to getting a look.
    Thelanis - Dragons of the Shire
    Naeryna (Sun Elf 24 FvS Evoker) // Dianocia (Drow 11 Buckler o' Swashes) // Valissia (Elf 22 Shiradi Druid)
    Nae haz a story. Go read it.

Community Member

sadly the weapon poison stance hasnt been fixed...
    its effect wear off each time you enter a quest :'/

Hero

Quote Originally Posted by Steiner-Davion View Post
    soon as in Soon(TM) ????
    As in probably tomorrow at the earliest.

Lamannia Coordinator SqueakofDoom's Avatar
    The End of the Universe - The view is great!

Default U19p2 Release Notes and Known Issues!

Release Notes and Known Issues are now updated!

Also: Yes! Warpriest is in!

Smiles,
    Squeak
    Surveys are AWESOME!
    Bug Things! We like bugs! ... well not really, bugs are bad, but we like to know about them!
    Copy your Character or make a new one using the handy tools available in the Test Dojo.

Still no plans to fix the borked raid completion count?

Community Member

Default New Sagas

Squeak, if you complete a quest (whether epic or heroic), will it count for all the sagas containing that quest or just one of them?

Quote Originally Posted by Saravis View Post
    Still no plans to fix the borked raid completion count?
    Or the slew of issues affecting Pale Masters.

Hero

Another patch that introduces new features (Mabar additions) yet features very few bug fixes. Another disappointment.

So many overlaps in Saga quests, so few older quests in Sagas.

Where is the Saga (with small rewards appropriate for lowbies, such as 10k XP, a Wonderous Craftsmanship +4 stat ring of your choice or a single choice of +1 skill tome) for Waterworks - STK?
    For the Desert?
    For the VON series?
    For the Vale/Sub-T/Amrath storyline (maybe one saga excluding the raids and another one with just the raids)
    For Xorian Cypher/Threnal/Dreams of Insanity?

Be proud of DDO's earlier content.
    I don't have a zerging problem.

I'm zerging. That's YOUR problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Drwaz99 View Post
    Another patch that introduces new features (Mabar additions) yet features very few bug fixes. Another disappointment.
    I blame WB. They've got to be pushing down directives that Turbine proceed forward with updates, and they are given small windows of time to work with. They don't have time to fix any of these bugs because by the time they release a new update, they have to start working on the content for the subsequent one to get it released by whatever arbitrary, unrealistic deadline WB gives them.

And month after month, the bugs pile up and it's choking the game to death. But WB doesn't care-- they don't have a plan or goal, their only concern is how Turbine can make them as much money from a dying game as possible, before the plug is pulled.

Hero

Quote Originally Posted by djl View Post
    I blame WB. They've got to be pushing down directives that Turbine proceed forward with updates, and they are given small windows of time to work with. They don't have time to fix any of these bugs because by the time they release a new update, they have to start working on the content for the subsequent one to get it released by whatever arbitrary, unrealistic deadline WB gives them.

And month after month, the bugs pile up and it's choking the game to death. But WB doesn't care-- they don't have a plan or goal, their only concern is how Turbine can make them as much money from a dying game as possible, before the plug is pulled.
    That is entirely plausible, still kinda disappointing.

2015 DDO Players Council Hazelnut's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by djl View Post
    But WB doesn't care-- they don't have a plan or goal, their only concern is how Turbine can make them as much money from a dying game as possible, before the plug is pulled.
    Making as much money from a dying game as possible before the plug is pulled is a plan. Granted not much of a plan, but it's still a plan. Although, I don't think it is their plan. If that was the plan, then WB would be trying to reboot the old Dungeons and Dragons cartoon and working with Hasboro to create (and license) a line of toys to go with it. Like My Little Pony, Strawberry Shortcake, GI Joe, and friends.

This game gives them instant audience for the cartoon and customers for the toys (not all of us, but a decent start). The cartoon and toys would in turn get more people wanting to play the game. The same cycle used by the above mentioned products and toys only with a much better game than any of them have.

The much more likely answer is that a very small division (Turbine) of the much bigger company (WB) is using the limited resources they have to try and increase revenue for one of their beloved products (DDO) to try and revive it. If the new content brings in enough revenue and enough new players, then they will have the money to keep going and can work on bug fixes starting some time next year while finishing up some of the incomplete content for the recent expansion.
    Last edited by Hazelnut; 09-12-2013 at 07:49 PM.
    Zyinniah Hazelnut and Curissa Hazelnut on most servers.

Founder

+6 tomes? How about putting them in a quest or raid as a rare drop instead of an event I never want to take part in....

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Texlaw1992 View Post
    Squeak, if you complete a quest (whether epic or heroic), will it count for all the sagas containing that quest or just one of them?
    if you mean whether doing it on epic will count as heroic as well then probably not, hopefully anyway since some people would probably misclick on the sagas. if you mean whther the ones that are in multiple sagas... hard to say, I would say yes since they are each keeping track of whether it was done and I cant picture turbine coding it to only put the quests in a single list that every saga looks at.

so. supposedly the sagas were broken... yet we're getting more, without a mention of what was broken and now fixed. And on top of that, the new sags require more quests to be done. so was the 'broken' sagas due to the quest number? I mean previously it was what 10 quests total, now its 11 (not too bad) or 25 (Thus saga is just crazy, it should've been split in 2 depending on the quest chains) have the rewards been increased for the saga that requires 25 quests to be done?

Quote Originally Posted by sirgog View Post
    So many overlaps in Saga quests, so few older quests in Sagas.
    ^This.

Waterworks and STK saga would sell STK for more people. Ditto for the Lordsmarch Plaza chains (one free, one paid).

A full necropolis saga would be welcome as well. The level range would be too large compared to the other sagas, but would raise interest in the whole necropolis packs, instead of only the crypts.

IQ/DD being bundled together for a saga would be great too. So would Harbinger/Reign of Madness.

Maybe even a "full raid saga" would be welcome (Chrono, Tempest Spine, VoN 6, Titan, ADQ2, Abbot, Shroud, VoD, HoX, ToD, LoB, MA, CitW and FoT) just for the sake of everyone flagging for all raids.
    Main: Amossa d'Cannith, Sarlona, casually trying Completionist [<o>]

Almost-never-played-alts: Arquera - Chapolin - Fabber - Herweg - Mecanico - Tenma

I want DDO to be a better game. Those are my personal suggestions on: Ammunition, Archmage, Combat Stances, Deities, Dispel Magic, Epic Destiny Map, Fast Healing, Favor, Favored Enemy, Half-elf Enhancements, Monk Stances, Past Life, Potency, Potions, Ranger Spells, Summons, Tiered Loot.

Default Firstly thank you for all the hard work and hours you put into this game.

Firstly thank you for all the hard work and hours you put into this game.

Secondly What is the progress on these bugs:

Drow Racial Enhancements:
    Envenomed Blades doesn't work.
    Drow Spell Resistance stops working after you log off or disconnect.
    Drow Stats apply intermittenly.
    Xendrik Weapon Training does not apply to hit or to dmg.

Paladins in Defender Stance with +Con & +HP enhancements will loose hit points every time they swap weapons.
    This can be happen until the character dies.
    Paladin KOTC capstone doesn't work. Weapons are not considered good.
    Holy damage from tree is bugged, totals only 1d6.

Halfling Racial +Crit enhancement on throwing weapons doesn't work.

Bard Spellsinger: Musical Studies/Advanced Musical Studies does not apply the extra songs.

Barbarian Ravager Enhancement Slaughter procs a normal attack not a +10W attack.

Monk Henshin Mystic: Balance in Dawn negative levels party as well as enemies.

Arcane Archer:
    Arcane Archery tree core enhancements are supposed to supersede the + enhancement of the equipped bow if you have taken more AA tree cores than the currently equipped bow has +enhancement. Example if you have all AA tree cores (6) and you equip a +1 bow it should read in weapon details and work ingame as a +6 bow where the +6 from AA core enhancements supersede but do NOT stack with the +1 enhancement of the bow. This is how it should work. However, it only works this way on bows that have NO +enhancement whatsoever such as masterwork bows or crafted blanks.
    Also all primary imbues will sometimes be removed from character after a short duration. The capstone Master of Imbuement seems to be part of the problem but perhaps not the whole source of the bug.

Finally, what is happening with all the missing loot enchantments?
    Specifically, where is:

Lacerating
    Mauling
    Mangling
    Tempestuous
    Scintillating
    Debilitating
    Pandemonium
    Oceanic
    Riptide
    Wintry
    Icy Depths
    Desert Sand
    Sun's Fury
    of the Crusader, Rebel, Tyrant, Destroyer,
    Obscenity
    Erosive
    Blasphemy
    Convalescence
    etc.

I know I am not the only one who enjoyed these permutations on my loot and right now random loot is feeling extremely bland with the same enchantments showing up over and over again. *cough*ghostbane*cough*rapidstrikes/shot*cough*
    "Its not D&D anymore, more D$D." -- Brannigan
    Blood Scented Axe Body Spray (Thelanis)
    Aelonwy - Wydavir - Metaluscious - Aertimys - Aelyrra - Kaelaria - Lunaura - Aelurawynn - Saurscha - Crystalorn - Aurvaeyn - Vaelyns - Wyllowynd

Quote Originally Posted by SqueakofDoom View Post
    Also: Yes! Warpriest is in!
    You and I obviously have a very different opinion of what is "in".

This "warpriest" tree borders on .... well it's not very well thought out.
    Last edited by GoldyGopher; 09-12-2013 at 09:32 PM.

The Twilight Avengers are always recruiting - http://twilightavengersofeberron.yuku.com/topic/655

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast