Default Undying Call not working

I've a toon that's a L8 Cleric 1/2 Elf, and have taken the Undying Court as available to race so I could get Undying Call.

According to the information there is no material spell component, and it should work as TR on elves and 1/2 elves and as Raise on all others (Other include Drow)

However if I target a dead player however at hit my hot bar icon nothing happens; Undying Call does not get cast. If I target the soul stone I get an "Invalid Target message". Proximity to the target or even collecting the soul stone does not make any difference either. The spell/feat just wont activate.

To add insult to injury once the player has raised at a shrine though I can target and cast "undying call" on them, which is kind of ... pointless.

Has anyone else had similar issues, or know of a work around? Any suggestions gratefully received.

Haven't had the toon at L6 until update 19 so not sure if it worked before the recent ShadowFell patch

PS Yes after Update 18 I did a Res with the toon to pick up the Undying Court, and rebuilt his skill platform, as is demonstrated by being able to cast it on living targets.
    Last edited by Nico42; 09-12-2013 at 06:30 AM. Reason: corrrection
    Regards,

Nick C.
    (Trap Monkey)

I have heard the same thing from a friend. Same exact symtoms you describe. I haven't seen it in the known issues list.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nico42 View Post
    Undying Call......... However if I target a dead player............

Haven't had the toon at L6 until update 19 so not sure if it worked before the recent ShadowFell patch
    Exactly the same situation. Since the Call became a feat, it's evidently broke.
    It DID work correctly prior to the latest Patch. (When it was an Enhancement)

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by intruder1 View Post
    Exactly the same situation. Since the Call became a feat, it's evidently broke.
    It DID work correctly prior to the latest Patch. (When it was an Enhancement)
    Even after reincarnate its still not working for me.

Community Member

same thing for a friend of mine since the whole pass was done. Another slap in the face to all elf/drow players

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Karavek View Post
    same thing for a friend of mine since the whole pass was done. Another slap in the face to all elf/drow players
    I have a FVS that has that feat and it is clearly borked. Useless. Needs to be on "feat to be fixed" list.