Default Missing enhancement tree pages...

Hi fellow DDOers..

Is it possible that the new Enhancement system still has a few issues with multiclassed characters?
    I've got a WF 7rog/3wiz/1rgr char, and I'm missing the Wiz enhancements. (yes, I know the window scrolls..)
    I see 1 page WF race enh., 3 pages Rogue enh. (Assassin, Mechanic, Acrobat) and 3 pages Ranger enh. (Arcane, Deepwood, Tempest).
    Since I have only 1 ranger level, those three trees are rather useless for me.
    According to my pure wizard characters, I should also get the Archmage and Pale Master trees, but they are nowhere to be seen.

Does any other multiclassed player also experience that issue?

//edit: Just checked my Tunnelworm Shaman (5sor, 4clr, 1brd).. he lacks all the cleric enhancements in his window.
    Last edited by wooshell; 09-11-2013 at 02:28 PM.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst forth at once in the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One. Now, I am become death, destroyer of worlds.

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by wooshell View Post
    Hi fellow DDOers..

Is it possible that the new Enhancement system still has a few issues with multiclassed characters?
    I've got a WF 7rog/3wiz/1rgr char, and I'm missing the Wiz enhancements. (yes, I know the window scrolls..)
    I see 1 page WF race enh., 3 pages Rogue enh. (Assassin, Mechanic, Acrobat) and 3 pages Ranger enh. (Arcane, Deepwood, Tempest).
    Since I have only 1 ranger level, those three trees are rather useless for me.
    According to my pure wizard characters, I should also get the Archmage and Pale Master trees, but they are nowhere to be seen.

Does any other multiclassed player also experience that issue?

//edit: Just checked my Tunnelworm Shaman (5sor, 4clr, 1brd).. he lacks all the cleric enhancements in his window.
    You can only have 7 trees shown at any one time. There is a little drop down box in the bottom of each tree. Replace the trees you don't want with the wizard trees you do want.

Thanks, that worked. What a great and intuitive design..
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst forth at once in the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One. Now, I am become death, destroyer of worlds.