Default Suggestion for the TR pass

Please consider updating past life feats. Some are still okay but others are weak.

Here's my suggestion. Please allow a regular TR by TRing from 20 and back again. That will be considered a TR for past life reasons. But as an incentive for anyone that wan't to do a Epic TR provide them with a fate point for every complete TR from 1 to level cap (max the amount of epic destinies).

A) That provides an incentive to do a complete TR from life to cradle
    B) It's a long term bonus just as past life is considered a bonus to heroic TRing.
    C) You don't have to include a convoluted bonus past epic life scheme.
    D) These fate points are in addition to anything else you get in the game.

And please don't wipe all Destiny progress. I know you kind of stepped away from that and I hope that's still something you want to avoid. We shouldn't punish peoples desire to grind out a better toon - it should be rewarded. Long term goals are good for the game.

Also lets smooth out the XP curve. I know you have hinted to it so I hope it's part of any serious discussion. Now with the change of quest timer reset it punishes heavy grinding in the few easy to do quests but rewards anyone going at a medium pace and that do a lot more different quests.

Finally - time to address the wonky XP per quest. Make it more uniform. It shouldn't be that quests in Amrath gives you poor XP per minute while others lower down gives you excellent. This would go along way to diversify the quests we run.

These are good suggestions. The quest exp needs some serious consideration. I never run Amrath unless I want to flag for ToD because they are such poor experience for the effort required.
    Sarlona: Acaat || Ahchuykak || Anaiadeia || Atlacoya || Camalos || Coyopa || Gwylelwiel || Imahidden || Kisin || Pukuh || Temporarily

I'd like to see them raise the amount of xp needed on a first life to an even 2 million xp. The combine the xp amounts of a 2nd an 3rd life to somewhere around 3.5 million, rebalance quest xp and I think a lot of players would be happy.

I don't see the need for the extra xp on 3rd life anymore. I understood it at the time, it was a time sink while they developed other stuff. But with 8 levels above 20 (needing ahem, 6.6 million), there is no need to artificially slow down players at the heroic level and I think would help make the TR experience more pleasant to more people and take some of the grind pressure off.
    Magical Rings are well... magical. - Gandalf

I understand its the norm for some players to play xp/min, but quest xp shouldn't be based on that alone. Quest xp is wonky because cap has been several different levels and the difficulty of the quests were different compared to today. Quest xp over the past several years added to the game in the upper levels has been overall intentionally low to slow our progress down. Today the xp may not feel worth it, but at the time some really were worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Qhualor View Post
    I understand its the norm for some players to play xp/min, but quest xp shouldn't be based on that alone. Quest xp is wonky because cap has been several different levels and the difficulty of the quests were different compared to today. Quest xp over the past several years added to the game in the upper levels has been overall intentionally low to slow our progress down. Today the xp may not feel worth it, but at the time some really were worth it.
    This is very true. And a good reason why quest xp needs to be re-balanced to where we currently are, not where we were.
    Magical Rings are well... magical. - Gandalf

Quote Originally Posted by Grosbeak07 View Post
    This is very true. And a good reason why quest xp needs to be re-balanced to where we currently are, not where we were.
    Plus it would help to spread what we play across the board as suppose a glut where we get the most xp for the buck. The strategy of banking 19 is pretty much born out of not wanting to do lousy (XP and timewise) end quests.