Community Member

Default fire savant tree?

Ok...completely dumb question from a veteran newbie (played for years and just came back after not playing for years). How do you access the fire savant tree? When I rest my enhancements, I see the earth and air trees but not fire or water. I've clicked on the arrow next to earth and water savant but did not give me fire or water trees. Lol...what am I missing?

I'll tell you if you take care of your own curses.

I see you've already found the arrows the scroll the panels to the left and right. Have you seen the drop down menu at the bottom of the panel? If you open it up, it will give you a list of available enhancement trees (panels). This mechanism is in place so you can organize your panels in the order in which you wish to see them.

If you use the drop down menu and still can't see what you're looking for, I'm thinking that you may have put points in the opposing element's savant tree. For example, if you put points in Fire, you are restricted from putting points into it's opposing element (Ice).

If you're still having troubles after playing around with that, post a few screenshots so we can help.
    ~ Pallai, Chennai, Saraphima~
    ~Shipbuff, Sophalia, Northenstar ~
    ~ Ascent~

Community Member

These threads show up just about weekly.. You'd think the developers would of recognized this as a design flaw and made it a bit more noticing...
    Zaphear(Completionist), Lugziurious, Lugzmeat Shield, Lugzii, Lugziii, Lugzsing Measong - De Profundis

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by zaphear View Post
    These threads show up just about weekly.. You'd think the developers would of recognized this as a design flaw and made it a bit more noticing...
    No. It is not hard to see the big arrows. The UI is fine. No matter how much you dumb down a system, there will always be people that just don't get it.