Thread: I can't TR

Default I can't TR

I've got two toons ready to TR, and I have no space anywhere to clean out the TR caches so I can do it. The new lootgen doesn't help as I've been picking up quite a few basic stat items that are helpful.

My completionist has more bound to character loot than he has bank slots and backpack space put together. And I've already thrown away everything under level 7, and only have 3 items from 7-10.

I've already created all the mules I can create, and my mailbox is starting to fill up with stuff that I "auctioned".

We need more space. Please!

Earth and and full time at work: I move 400 lb stainless steel Refrigerators with ease!

So you are on strike so to speak?

you want more btc space?

I feel your pain!

Community Member

Smile Just let go

Yard Sale
    http://myaccount.turbine.com

Je ne suis pas
    DDO Alpha Tester

Quote Originally Posted by AzB View Post
    I've got two toons ready to TR, and I have no space anywhere to clean out the TR caches so I can do it. The new lootgen doesn't help as I've been picking up quite a few basic stat items that are helpful.

My completionist has more bound to character loot than he has bank slots and backpack space put together. And I've already thrown away everything under level 7, and only have 3 items from 7-10.

I've already created all the mules I can create, and my mailbox is starting to fill up with stuff that I "auctioned".

We need more space. Please!
    welcome to the club.

I use the drag and drop technique to clean (delete) items starting with consumables that can be purchased from the venders and work my way through things that are less used than others.

I've deleted raid loot, outdated tome page turn its, etc...

Earth and and full time at work: I move 400 lb stainless steel Refrigerators with ease!

Default Light bulb to the devs! DUH! Come on already!

This is a client that needs something that should have already been there. Why did it have to come to this!

This is like a two lane road that runs through the heart of a city that proves to have the most traffic, yet never gets widened to more than two lanes because the Mayor is asleep at the wheel and the bottle neck that is created stops all movement and progress and the people are ranting and raving yet are ignored!

Quote Originally Posted by tscheuss View Post

yard sale :d
    troll!

Community Member

Thumbs down

Yeah I am dreading the clear out when I get bored of being level 28 (which is rapidly approaching) begin life number 23.

I remember Cordovan said there was a undisclosed 'technical reason' why extra space couldn't be granted. The problem here is that they know there are these limitations but go ahead and flood the loot tables with BtCoE and BtCoA stuff.

Madness!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by zDragonz View Post
    Intervention!
    ftfy
    http://myaccount.turbine.com

Je ne suis pas
    DDO Alpha Tester

Community Member

You seriously NEED all that stuff?

Seriously?

Come on, man.....

Multiple TR's = plenty of opportunity to farm for it again.

Community Member

>Do I need this now?

(No)>Do I need this on my next life?

(No)>Could I acquire it again if I ever do need it?

(Yes)>Delete

Quote Originally Posted by zDragonz View Post
    This is a client that needs something that should have already been there. Why did it have to come to this!

This is like a two lane road that runs through the heart of a city that proves to have the most traffic, yet never gets widened to more than two lanes because the Mayor is asleep at the wheel and the bottle neck that is created stops all movement and progress and the people are ranting and raving yet are ignored!
    The road doesn't need more than two lanes. What it needs is more people to realize that it's easier to make progress down the road if their truck isn't overladen with a bunch of junk they can easily re-acquire.

In other words, stop hoarding all that junk and TR already.
    All that is wrong with DDO, life, taxes, poltics, religion, music, fast food, education, the criminal justice system, the weather, society, the universe, and previously-discontinued-but-now-on-their-way-back snack cakes, is all the fault of Wizards of the Coast. I know this because Fred told me so, and Mind Flayers are smart.

Founder & Hero
    2016 DDO Players Council

Learn to let go it can be hard but if you want to tr again its what you got to do

The ANTI-Realms FANBOI NUKE THE REALMS ITS THE ONLY REAL WAY TO BE SURE