Default Cannith Crafting Mobile App - v2.0

Here are the screens of the current update I'm planning to push out for the Cannith Crafting application. I redid the look & feel to make it more standard and added a few tweaks to allow it to "flow" more smoothly (I hope). It's not completely finished yet so if there are aspects you dislike, feel free to let me know and I can work on it.

Crafting Screens:

Crafting Results Screen:

Slide Out Navigation Menu:

Settings:

Search Screens:

I'll assume no response means no one had anything they just hated, so I finished up augments and pushed it to the store.

Version 2.0 of free and pro should be available in 7 - 10 days

-JJ

Quote Originally Posted by jjflanigan View Post
    I'll assume no response means no one had anything they just hated, so I finished up augments and pushed it to the store.

Version 2.0 of free and pro should be available in 7 - 10 days

-JJ

Oh nice, I am looking forward to it. I use Version 1.0 all the time.
    Panzermeyer - Huge Terry Brooks Shannara Fan

Main
    Jelara Shannara - Morning Lord Warlock
    (TR XXI - Barb x3, Drd x3, FvS x3, Pal x3, Rgr x1, Rog x2, Sorc x3, Wiz x3 - EtR XII - Epic Completionist - ItR III - PDK x3)
    Alts
    DamsonRhee Shannara - PDK Swashbuckler
    Challenge Farmer
    Eritria Shannara - Human Swashbuckler
    (TR VII - Ftr x3, Sorc x1, Wiz x3 EtR - Prim x1)
    Kirisin Shannara - Sun Elf Shadovar Infiltrator (TR XIV - Barb x1, Bard x1, Clc x3, Fvs x3, Sorc x3, Wiz x3 - EtR V - Mart x2, Div x3 - ItR - MLE x1)

Community Member

I love this. I've never wanted a smart phone (I've had the same Nokia flip phone for 9 years) for any reason, but this app is changing my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Inoctus View Post
    I love this. I've never wanted a smart phone (I've had the same Nokia flip phone for 9 years) for any reason, but this app is changing my mind.
    That's high praise!

I'm still working on the updates to the Android version. I got way out of practice with it since we've been doing purely iPhone for mobile at work lately. *blush*

-JJ

Your app is great but it isn't calculating base items with Augment slots correctly. If you decon an item that has an Augment Slot, it's ML and enchantment level start at a higher level. I learned this the hard way last night.

It looks like the modifiers depend on the color of the Augment slot as well. Red slots seemed to have a higher ML and enchant level. I could be wrong though.

Quote Originally Posted by GlassJaw View Post
    Your app is great but it isn't calculating base items with Augment slots correctly. If you decon an item that has an Augment Slot, it's ML and enchantment level start at a higher level. I learned this the hard way last night.

It looks like the modifiers depend on the color of the Augment slot as well. Red slots seemed to have a higher ML and enchant level. I could be wrong though.
    Oh? I thought that only slotting an augment into it caused it to adjust the crafted level/potential.

I'll try to get in game tonight to test it out to see how it all fits together if I can find some augmented items to decon

-JJ

Oh? I thought that only slotting an augment into it caused it to adjust the crafted level/potential.

I'll try to get in game tonight to test it out to see how it all fits together if I can find some augmented items to decon

-JJ
    No, an Augment slot is now a "property" that changes the ML and potential of the item that stays after decon.

There is also a new property called Masterful Craftmanship that lowers the potential of the item (thus allowing it to have more mods) but I haven't tested whether that stays after decon.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by GlassJaw View Post
    I noticed this as well. A colorless slot adds +1 off the bat, and I'm pretty certain that a Red, Blue, or Yellow adds +2, and that Purple, Orange and Greens add +3.

Quote Originally Posted by gypsythief View Post
    I noticed this as well. A colorless slot adds +1 off the bat, and I'm pretty certain that a Red, Blue, or Yellow adds +2, and that Purple, Orange and Greens add +3.
    Confirmed here:

http://ddowiki.com/page/Augment#Comp...nnith_Crafting

Great job! Well done!

+1

Are they cumulative or highest value only? If you have a Blue and a Red slot on an item, is it immediately +4 to the potential, or just +2 from the highest augment?

-JJ

Just realized I have the logic in place that increases potential when you select an augment slot for your item on the web version (of course, it currently only allows for 1 augment slot, so still has to be adjusted).

Once I either get a deconnable item with 2 augment slots or I get confirmation on here I'll get started making the logic for selecting multiple augment slots and adjusting the ML accordingly.

-JJ

Just realized I have the logic in place that increases potential when you select an augment slot for your item on the web version (of course, it currently only allows for 1 augment slot, so still has to be adjusted).

Once I either get a deconnable item with 2 augment slots or I get confirmation on here I'll get started making the logic for selecting multiple augment slots and adjusting the ML accordingly.
    Yeah, I noticed the web version was working correctly. Not sure on an item with 2 aug slots. I have a couple deconned in my bank but I forgot to check last night. Sorry. I'm pretty sure the ML increase stacks for each aug slot.

Community Member

Are they cumulative or highest value only? If you have a Blue and a Red slot on an item, is it immediately +4 to the potential, or just +2 from the highest augment?
    They are cumulative:

Alrighty, thank you for the input.

As I'm working this in to the mobile app does anyone have any preference for the interface? I'm currently planning on a separate page to manipulate the augments so that you can select how many of the different types of slots the item has as well as selecting actual augments for each slot.

Any naysayers to that type of system?

-JJ