Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default We need more "make end-game better" threads

I don't think the 5 active ones right now are enough. The world is counting on you people, think of the children.

Community Member

Maybe we should have a thread on making End Game Threads better.

Quote Originally Posted by MajMalphunktion View Post
    *Handwraps. Yes we know. Here is my known issue for handwraps. Hand wraps in assorted flavors are borked.

Quote Originally Posted by MrkGrismer View Post
    it's one small step, do your part for the good of humanity.

2014 DDO Players Council
    Alt-pletionist

Quote Originally Posted by MrkGrismer View Post
    Without end game threads, there wont be anyone left to post normal threads...

Er wait, without redoing end game there wont be anyone playing left to post end game threads... So normal threads can return.

Oh that didn't work either okay how about: with a new end game everyone will be too busy playing to post end game threads, thus normal threads will return...

**** gentlemen it appears we're doOOooOOoOOmmMmmmMmmMmm no matter what happens... DOOOOoooooOOoooMMMmmm!!!!!!!!!!!01100101 01111000 01100011 01101100 01100001 01101101 01100001 01110100 01101001 01101111 01101110 00100000 01101101 01100001 01110010 01101011!!!!!!!!!!!!!010000 01101111 01101110 01100101!!!*

* and yes that is binary for "exclamation mark" spelled out and "one" spelled out**

** no really 00100001
    *Disclaimer: All statements are generalized without boging down in minutia. Assuming that there are ALWAYS exceptions that test the rule, variations, and un-stated details may be omitted for brevity. These can be assumed to be understood; without bloating my posts with preemptive coverass. [*] Seal[*] Scroll[*] Shard[*] Base Item - eSoS >200 runs

Time for todays great endgame. Logging off
    Dystopia = utopia achieved

Community Member

Anyone seen 'The World's End'? Very solid movie.

2014 DDO Players Council
    Alt-pletionist

ZOMG they re-enabled browsers remembering your password AWESOME!!!! cough er I mean;

DOOOOoooooOOoooMMMmmm!!!!!!!!!!!?01110001 01110101 01100101 01110011 01110100 01101001 01101111 01101110 00100000 01101101 01100001 01110010 01101011???

*question mark
    *Disclaimer: All statements are generalized without boging down in minutia. Assuming that there are ALWAYS exceptions that test the rule, variations, and un-stated details may be omitted for brevity. These can be assumed to be understood; without bloating my posts with preemptive coverass. [*] Seal[*] Scroll[*] Shard[*] Base Item - eSoS >200 runs

Quote Originally Posted by kmankowski View Post
    Anyone seen 'The World's End'? Very solid movie.
    One of my minions at work said it was very good, i need to see it.

How was Rid****?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    One of my minions at work said it was very good, i need to see it.

How was Rid****?
    Nice censorship there. But no plans to see that one. Pitch Black was a nice movie back in the day, never saw or had the desire to Chronicles.

Community Member

I don't think the 5 active ones right now are enough. The world is counting on you people, think of the children.
    I think we need more of the "Game is too hard, no, wait it's too easy, no wait it's too hard again" threads.

Make "better end game" threads better, so we can have better "better end game" threads to discuss "better end game" threads which discuss better end game....

There is the theory of the Moebius, a twist in the fabric of space where better end game becomes a loop....from which there is no escape.
    Advocating repeated nerfs in the name of "balancing the game" then complaining about how DDO is moving away from D&D, is a direct contradiction in logic - D&D 3.5 (what DDO is based on) is not a balanced game. We can either have a balanced clone MMO with homogenized classes, or we can have a D&D game. We cant have both.

How was Rid****?
    Little hard to swallow... (Rimshot!)

Main: 18 Artificer, Thelanis

Quote Originally Posted by Chai View Post
    Make "better end game" threads better, so we can have better "better end game" threads to discuss "better end game" threads which discuss better end game....

There is the theory of the Moebius, a twist in the fabric of space where better end game becomes a loop....from which there is no escape.

My favorites are running with the devils is too hard/broken/whatever, those always make me laugh.

I think it is kinda hysterical that you can have epic dogs and wolves that are bigger and stronger than devils and demons.

Quote Originally Posted by rest View Post
    Yeap, used to start sets with that at raves back in the day.
    Advocating repeated nerfs in the name of "balancing the game" then complaining about how DDO is moving away from D&D, is a direct contradiction in logic - D&D 3.5 (what DDO is based on) is not a balanced game. We can either have a balanced clone MMO with homogenized classes, or we can have a D&D game. We cant have both.

Quote Originally Posted by bsquishwizzy View Post
    I think it is kinda hysterical that you can have epic dogs and wolves that are bigger and stronger than devils and demons.
    In fairness, if they weren't we would complain that the dogs and wolves were too easy and shouldn't be there; and if they weren't there we would complain at the lack of realism by not having creatures appropriate to a setting; so they gave us creatures appropriate to a setting and tough enough to belong there to complain about.
    Now excuse me while I wander off to arm myself with Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and hunker down behind my Armored Beer Refrigerator, while I have the UFO's take control of the Congresional Wives with the help of the International Cocaine Smugglers and the Evil Geniuses for a Better Tomorrow

I didn't want to steal your thunder

YES! We really need more endgame threads!

Because of course what EVERYONE who plays this game wants, is to make it to end game!! So we can run through all the endgame content!!

So we can TR!! So we can....go back to level 1 and run through all the same old quests we ran through the first time!!! So we can get back to end game again!!! So we can run all the end game content!! So we can TR, again!!!

So we can...go back to level 1 AGAIN and run through all the same old quests AGAIN....and AGAIN.....and AGAIN....so we can get back to end game again!!!! So we can run all the end game content!!! So we can TR, AGAIN!!!!! So we can go back to level 1 AGAIN and.....

...anyone else starting to feel like a hamster on a wheel yet?
    All that is wrong with DDO, life, taxes, poltics, religion, music, fast food, education, the criminal justice system, the weather, society, the universe, and previously-discontinued-but-now-on-their-way-back snack cakes, is all the fault of Wizards of the Coast. I know this because Fred told me so, and Mind Flayers are smart.

Community Member

Smile

They should make all the Epic raids to at least Level 25, with rituals that support upgrading epic raid loot. Existing Heroic only raids should be looked into with a view to adding epic as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast