Default WAI defender stance

Defender stance toggles of extra hit points when switching from one S&B weapon set to another S&B set ??

The stance does not turn off but the extra HP from tenacious defense goes away??

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Niab View Post
    Defender stance toggles of extra hit points when switching from one S&B weapon set to another S&B set ??

The stance does not turn off but the extra HP from tenacious defense goes away??
    It's a known issue. Whether or not it's WAI I can't say, but it's awful, and yet another awful nerf to S&B characters.

It is WAI.

and it sucks horribly.

Even if it is WAI - I still bug reported that if I simply switch my main hand weapon - Leaving the shield in place, it still loses the HP when the stance says nothing about holding a weapon only about holding a shield.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Enoach View Post
    Even if it is WAI - I still bug reported that if I simply switch my main hand weapon - Leaving the shield in place, it still loses the HP when the stance says nothing about holding a weapon only about holding a shield.
    Yeah, I can't imagine that it could really be WAI when you don't un-equip your shield, but rather "working well enough we don't intend to fix it". Bugs don't get fixed in DDO unless they benefit the players or have devastating effects to the player, in which case expect a fix 6 months later (see wail of the banshee).