Community Member

Default My "Fire Lore" Bracers of the Wind.

I've seen this hidden in one or two other threads but there doesn't seem to be one dedicated to it, so this is partly a warning to others and also a request for more information.

The title says it all really, the Bracers of the Wind from the Cannith Challenges are currently coming with "Fire Lore" instead of "Lightning Lore". Not sure if it effects older versions pre-update 19 or not.

I can only assume this is a bug rather than a feature

So this begs the question, anyone know if they really fire lore or is just the description wrong and it's really working as Lightning Lore after all?

And I guess also (for the devs or official support staff out there), if and when they are fixed will they automatically revert, or perhaps revert to lightning lore on upgrade to the next tier, or via stone of change?

Basically any information would be appreciated, thanks

check your combat log after equipping them and youll know what kind of lore they give

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by hucka View Post
    check your combat log after equipping them and youll know what kind of lore they give
    Nice tip thank you!

Turns out they are actually Lightning Lore V with 15% chance to crit. Looks like it's just the description that's broken. Thanks again

Hey - wow, does that mean other Cannith items have had their crits upgraded, too? Most of mine claim "6%" but I haven't checked the combat logs - will do now, but if anyone knows, that would be appreciated.

I'll tell you if you take care of your own curses.

Thanks for the tip- I was ready to equip my upgraded Cloak of Flames for my little Sorc when I saw the upgrade gave Ice Lore. Now I can, so I guess I'll be grinding some challenges in the coming week!
    ~ Pallai, Chennai, Saraphima~
    ~Shipbuff, Sophalia, Northenstar ~
    ~ Ascent~

Yes, it's just a text error, and should be fixed in the next patch (at the time of the quote below, Patch 2 was expected to be delivered as Patch 1).

Quote Originally Posted by Feather_of_Sun View Post
    Only the names and descriptions of the Lore effects are incorrect. They're giving the correct bonuses.
    The names and descriptions are fixed for Patch 1 after Update 19.
    Thanks for the reports!