Whenever you enter a private instance (such as entering a quest or wilderness area), Venomed Blades disappears from your buff bar and becomes non-functional. However, the toggle on your hot bar will show that it is still active. If you play an assassin, you know how annoying this is. Let's bombard the bug reports with the following template to try to get this fixed.
Click here to open the bug report tool.
Feel free to add your own screen shots of Venomed Blades being on the buff bar while in a public instance then off while in a private instance.
It is only necessary to enter the information with a * by it. When you get to Summary and Details, enter the following:
Type of Issue
Character Issue Type
Venomed Blades (Assassin) is Dismissed From Buff Bar When Entering Private Instances
To reproduce this bug, perform the following steps:
1) Create a character with enough rogue levels to get the Venomed Blades enhancement (3 levels of rogue should be enough).
2) Place the Venomed Blades toggle onto a hot bar through the Character Sheet/Enhancements tab.
3) Toggle Venomed Blades on while in a public instance.
4) Enter a private instance, such as a wilderness area or a quest.
5) Note that even though Venomed Blades appears toggled "on" on the hot bar, it has been dismissed from the buff bar.
6) Note that when making an attack the Venomed Blades effect is not being applied, meaning this is not merely a display bug.
Workaround: Venomed Blades can be toggled off then on again in order to restore functionality, but this process must be repeated EVERY TIME the character enters a public instance.